the thread about nothing...

Just gettin off n Bouta enjoy dis beautiful day...and with all this 5 guys talk, Bouta get dat on da way home :pimp:

I'm just sick of the normal Burger King/Taco Bell, etc etc stuff. For awhile now, I've been hitting up food places I've never been. Schlotzky's, Jason's Deli, and those other two are a couple of them. Only been to Cracker Barrel once, and wasn't a fan. Probably cause it was directly after a cross country race in Huntsville. I was miserable
laugh.gif
You ran cross country 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 You serious 

I thought you were into (drunk) white wiminz.

Drunk white wiminz.

Drunk white wiminz everywhere.
I am into them..... but its Davis 
laugh.gif

The reject UC school for asians who didn't get into Cal or UCLA!!

UCI has that rep too

it'll just be asians everywhere at Picnic day

I don't think UCI has that rep anymore, but yeah, mad Asians there. Hoping to transfer there next year. Mad tough to get in there now.

Davis tho .. :lol:

Last edited:
Any true blood fans? Without spoiling anything, what do you like about the show? Do you like the dialogue or charcter interactions? Is there action? I saw that chris bauer the union leader from thw wire is on there so that got me interested in knowing what this show is about.

that denise richards scene got me thinking of the best pool scene ever. phoebe cates in fast times at ridgemont high... was on tumblr last week and bumped into it :lol:

man i use to tip big on pizza deliveries but the last time dude delivered he was blasting techno music. he seemed cool but then when i set them pizzas on the table they were all messed up cheese n sauces all off the crust in ****. they not getting good tips no more. son was prolly joy riding

dominos makes a good *** pan pizza tho best kind of pizza they got on the menu. medium 5.99 pepperoni pan pizza. cant go wrong with that

Last edited:
I've had an absolutely exhausting week physically. I'm about to go to Target and get some type of bath crystals to make me feel better.

And 12 tacos. :nthat:

Saw one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen today at the beach.
My body was ready to go up and talk to her, then I saw da boyfriend. lol

Back
Top Bottom