the thread about nothing...

PZEE, stop frontin and post it, you had crazy time to do it :lol:

waiting on robert patrick zee's pyp :nerd:

That Krysti Hill thread is something else.Bunch of fools white knighting. :lol:

It's ridiculous :smh:
I'm not a handsome man tho.It's ridiculous and funny at the same time.

Im ugly as hell bruh and I posted

beh, chill attacking my woman..I thought we was tight :frown:

That Krysti Hill thread is something else.Bunch of fools white knighting.
laugh.gif
It's ridiculous
mean.gif
What's ridiculous is how she was able to fit them ******* in that shurt.

Petition signed. Brooks :smokin love that place.

I'm not bout to fap with her literally laying on my leg. Finna teabag her after I elevate though. Forgot I had a steak and cheese I didn't eat :smokin :smokin

Lol wth

If i had a mixtape id call it "Finna teabag her"

Would cop solely off the name :lol:

Petition signed. Brooks :smokin love that place.

I'm not bout to fap with her literally laying on my leg. Finna teabag her after I elevate though. Forgot I had a steak and cheese I didn't eat :smokin :smokin

Good looks! Now I am craving a steak and cheese with onions/peppers....Hmmmmm. :nerd:

Mushrooms, light mayo, house dressing. My go to.

Cheese fries on deck!

The hell happened to Scott Hall :wow:

PZEE, who cares about you not being a handsome man? Dudes don't want to date you :lol:

Alright alright Pablo, I'll leave her alone. I don't even think I bugged her for anything, I just don't like disingenuous people. She was clearly frontin :lol:. But no more slander for Miss Hill's booty cakes. I bet if she did come back mad dudes would be like...

Last edited:
i know i didn't post my pic in the pyp, but i actually posted it in the beard thread..

that right there was enough exposure for me.

I went to the doctor today. I grew a little bit I'm closer to 5'10 than 5'9. I think im gonna keep being 5 9 though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

PZEE, who cares about you not being a handsome man? Dudes don't want to date you :lol:

Alright alright Pablo, I'll leave her alone. I don't even think I bugged her for anything, I just don't like disingenuous people. She was clearly frontin :lol:. But no more slander for Miss Hill's booty cakes. I bet if she did come back mad dudes would be like...

That thread is a prime example of dudes on NT just like to argue for the sake of arguing

but yeah that gif would be me. Proposing on my e-knees thru pm asap 8)

:lol:. Forreal, I don't even know why they are arguing to begin with. Aight, I'm out, I'll see y'all tomorrow. Peace.

Last edited:
Would I be a "Richard" for reporting a restaurant's undocumented workers?

I wouldn't do it. Those people are working hard for practically nothing, they don't deserve to lose everything.

Yeah, I know they take jobs from Americans and what not but we're all apart of the human race. I honestly believe everyone should have the same exact opportunities no matter where they're from.

Its cuz he's acts like that guy with his parents money on Twitter n in reality works at the restaurant idk y.. when supposedly he can just use his dads money .. he's from hk not china .. its just one worker

Last edited:
How do you find the "one" when you live in a world where you meet such a minuscule percentage of the people who actually populate the earth? Think about it. The planet has roughly 7Billion inhabitants. The average person meets under 10 thousand people in their lifetime.

How do you find the "one" when you live in a world where you meet such a minuscule percentage of the people who actually populate the earth? Think about it. The planet has roughly 7Billion inhabitants. The average person meets under 10 thousand people in their lifetime.

We have multiple ones.

I believe anyways :lol:

Its cuz he's acts like that guy with his parents money on Twitter n in reality works at the restaurant idk y.. when supposedly he can just use his dads money .. he's from hk not china .. its just one worker
oh, it's an asian person.. **** it, get them deported as soon as you can.

i thought you were talking about a mexican person.

What drinking games do you guys play with your buddies? Me and my friend created a drinking game off a show called Pass Time and it gets super heated sometimes 
laugh.gif
 It is a game show where 3 contestants guess the pass times for drag cars

What drinking games do you guys play with your buddies? Me and my friend created a drinking game off a show called Pass Time and it gets super heated sometimes 
laugh.gif

It is a game show where 3 contestants guess the pass times for drag cars

Back
Top Bottom