the thread about nothing...

Our lease is up in August and we're not sure if we want to move yet. Love the area, but the house leaves alot to be desired in the time that we've been there |I

not even feeling the library today. yesterday i was at the library and two chicks were discussing about how they were currently on their periods. I was disgusted bro.

Then another chinese girl was sitting next to me and she was whispering **** to herself for several hours straight. there aren't enough places to move around. and I'm not trying to go on a scavenger hunt for open classrooms.

also allergies, who has them bad like me? my left eye is red from the histamines...

Last edited:
you used a condom though, why are you even worrying about STD symptoms? and for somebody that's caught a couple (you said you did), you know that's an empty proclamation
I'm a hypochondriac I admit that ...before I knew I had diabetes I thought it was HiV, I walked around depressed for weeks it's a post in here about it.

It's just the one time I thought one condom was enough I got chlamydia TWICE. So I don't want to walk around happy and have my joy killed in two weeks.

Yesterday I imagined flu like symptoms and worried myself into feeling like I actual had them. It wasn't until someone told me it was all in my mind did it go away.

I feel good today, just got anxious a few minutes ago looking for herpes. But I made sure our bare genitalia didn't touch and took a shower at the hotel, then a very hot one when I got home.

Last edited:
I woke up at 8AM yesterday. Took a nap from 5-8 PM. Went to sleep at 5AM and woke up at 1 Pm

My schedule :x :x

I woke up at 8AM yesterday. Took a nap from 5-8 PM. Went to sleep at 5AM and woke up at 1 Pm

My schedule :x :x
What do you do???

I got home from the Giants game at 1:30 last night cuz we went to the bars in SF after the game for a bit. By the time I got home my buzz worn off... I didn't drive :smile:

Then by the time I finished eating and stuff I got in bed around 2:30 and literally could sleep till 5. Then had to wake up at 7 :stoneface:

Salute LOT,

Scenario this morning between myself and the water deliveryman at my office. He pressed the button on the elevator...

Him: Good morning
Me: (approaching the elevator) Good morning
Him: Going down bro?
Me (in my mind): :stoneface:
Me (actualy): Yeah

:smh:

It's Tuesday and this week already has been crazy
:lol: :lol: how is this a crazy story??

I wasn't referring to that situation as a crazy story. Other stuff has been happening

Salute LOT,

Scenario this morning between myself and the water deliveryman at my office. He pressed the button on the elevator...

I wasn't referring to that situation as a crazy story. Other stuff has been happening
Tell me more :smile:

Salute LOT,

Tell me more :smile:

Actually had two deaths in my family on Saturday and some stuff I just won't share on NT. Some things gotta stay off here. They're not really exciting anyway.

BUT, I just knocked off this cheese infused cheesburger though. So bad, yet so good.... :lol:

Last edited:
Dang man, I thought you meant crazy good.

Sorry bout the rough week you been having

Salute LOT,

this is like someone calling your home phone asking where are you?? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom