the thread about nothing...

Down 15 pounds

Can you tell?

Yes. Very much so.

I needed to see this.

I kept looking for you on TV last night Tr1ll, that was a hell of a game you went to bro :nthat:

yall keep the drama out of TAN- lets keep it positive, lighthearted, and comical round here

I'm just out of frame for pretty much every highlight. I found one shot of me, but its so small and grainy its not even worth posting. :lol: Imma try and find a better one.

theres a dude in my buiding and he was chilling with me and my friends one day in the basement. he has a baby mom and child he lives with

girl was tight he was hanging out with us so she threw his wii out the 3rd story window in the rain!

she texted him after she did it and said the ps3 is next

he booked it upstairs to stop her

theres a dude in my buiding and he was chilling with me and my friends one day in the basement. he has a baby mom and child he lives with

girl was tight he was hanging out with us so she threw his wii out the 3rd story window in the rain!

she texted him after she did it and said the ps3 is next

he booked it upstairs to stop her

the paws wouldve been put on her

I see your point, but I'm pretty sure I said thadocta wasn't funny before and I'll gladly say it when he comes back. :lol:

His shtick was corny. Not a big deal... some people found it funny for whatever odd reason and others didn't.

Everybody hits the thumbs up button and quotes with smileys while the person is here posting......as soon as they get banned, people flip the script and stick their chest out proclaiming "it got old...." or "he was always wack." :rolleyes

Grow a pair and say that while the person is here posting. Quit trying to fit in and follow the popular consensus. Be your own person with your own thoughts.

This has ALWAYS been the case with NT. The 1st couple of posts of a thread usually determines how the rest of the thread will turn out because monkey see monkey do.

Everybody hits the thumbs up button and quotes with smileys while the person is here posting......as soon as they get banned, people flip the script and stick their chest out proclaiming "it got old...." or "he was always wack." :rolleyes

Grow a pair and say that while the person is here posting. Quit trying to fit in and follow the popular consensus. Be your own person with your own thoughts.

well most times saying how you really feel will get you banned.

case in point i have a new stalker from the boston conspiracy theory thread following me around. id like to tell him that hes a weirdo for taking things to the heart and throwing tantrums and to shove off but it would probably escalate really quickly :lol:

is docta the one who calls guys papi? i dunno why but i always thought he was serious and actually gay. :lol: i dont know many guys who call other dudes papi or daddy. thats not a diss just an observation. maybe he was playing around i dunno

Thadocta was cool in my book... He was annoying though sometimes. He seems like he would be really weird/awkward in person.

Back
Top Bottom