the thread about nothing...

^^^ fresh market, that's where they sell those, i couldn't remember at all..

that's a cool little store, everything they sell looks delicious.
cool store staffed with hood rats and ratchets thou 
the one i went to was in a white neighborhood (peachtree city), so i didn't see any of that..

the thing i remember the most is that they had a decent selection of beer.
devil.gif

My boss is a cold-hearted *****.  Her husband passed away 3 years ago, and she still uses his car just because there is a handicap placard on the license plate. 

How would I go about reporting this so her fat *** has to walk further than 5 steps to the front of our office building?

:lol: at the shots at Antidope for not liking anything.

Keep those coming microcustomz (except for that last one :lol:)

the one i went to was in a white neighborhood (peachtree city), so i didn't see any of that..

the thing i remember the most is that they had a decent selection of beer.
devil.gif
yes they do they have a lot of hard to find brands , the stores in atl city limits are staffed with bankheads and west ends finest 

My boss is a cold-hearted *****.  Her husband passed away 3 years ago, and she still uses his car just because there is a handicap placard on the license plate. 

How would I go about reporting this so her fat *** has to walk further than 5 steps to the front of our office building?
:lol: what will you do if she finds out if it was you?

Did someone really hate on dipping dots? Smh

I keep re-reading last nights TAN so I can remember what I did. Pages 4076-4079 have me in tears :lol:

overall EGGS ARE DISGUSTING

tumblr_mm1hem04Tm1s7gnr1o1_400.gif

If u in l.a. Holla at me

nah NJ :smh:
What you shaking your head for B, you live in the best state in the US theres never a shaek your head moment

ah, i see. everything makes a lot more sense now.
my condolences.

Anti doesnt count

He doesnt like anything

pretty much.
although i wouldn't even feed a dog coleslaw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom