the thread about nothing...

3 weeks ago between 2 of my boys and me :lol: :smh:

Looks like RCK on a weekend :lol:

:nerd:

Do you guise think pizza delivery dudes deserve tips? I might be grimey but I don't think they do. I just go get it myself because its always faster anyways

Tanfamb. i need some suggestions.. i decided to buy my moms a new camera for mothersday. she's been hinting about it for sometime now... right now she has an canon powershot sx130is with 12.1 mps, and 12x optical zoom.. i know she said she wanted a cam with better zoom, but i know nothing about cameras.. any suggestions? or is there a camera thread some where ? i'm looking to spend about maybe $300.. thank you in advance

Do you guise think pizza delivery dudes deserve tips? I might be grimey but I don't think they do. I just go get it myself because its always faster anyways

I guess :lol:

We used to smoke up pizza dudes as a tip. Eventually we had regulars who would chill with us, run a game of CoD before leaving, bring free sodas... **** like that. Being nice goes a long way.

I just feel like they do nothing but pick it up. If there wasn't a delivery charge extra it's one thing but a $10 pizza turns into $18 with fee and tip :x

We used to smoke up pizza dudes as a tip. Eventually we had regulars who would chill with us, run a game of CoD before leaving, bring free sodas... **** like that. Being nice goes a long way.

Good idea...Then again, I dont need folk seeing what I have in my crib.

Good idea...Then again, I dont need folk seeing what I have in my crib.

It wasn't my crib, not a single damn was available. It was essentially a trap house at the time so no one feared a pizza man running in the spot :lol:

Everclear is a terrible invention.

Last edited:
I've passed out with a half beer in my hand before 
roll.gif

after only like 9 beers too! 
eek.gif

About 5-6 years ago after downing a bottle of ever clear, my boys put shaving cream on me
mean.gif
DEAD

roll.gif

When I lived on campus (shout outs to Rupert) me and my boy tried to pregame/share a 30 rack before heading to college night at a bar here in Sac. For some reason I was really confidant we'd accomplish this.

We started at about 6:45 we were both passed out by 8 
laugh.gif
 We had finished a total of 20 beers in that 75minutes.... woke up at 9:30 showered took a few shots and went out to the bars at 10:30 
nthat.gif

that was the same night my boy literally collapsed from being cross faded 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At the end of the night, we went to my buddy's dorm room to smoke... we were sitting on the floor, dude takes one last hit, he gets up and literally just collapses and hits his head on the wall. I was on the ground laughing for a second then my EMS skills kicked in and I got worried for him. 

He was ok and basically blacked out for a second, I helped him back to our place before calling it a night.

This is my british friend I'll be visiting next month 
happy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

About 2 weeks ago I got so faded that my face was numb.

About 7-8 beers and we need 6 Ls between 3 people.

I fell asleep in the bathroom :smh: I went to pee, after I did I sat down on the edge of the toilet and knocked out :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Had to curse out some dude at work the other day. He tried to come off on me like I wasn't gonna confront him, because I'm a quiet dude and don't get involved with that work place drama. Son had another thing comming. I don't play.

Had to curse out some dude at work the other day. He tried to come off on me like I wasn't gonna confront him, because I'm a quiet dude and don't get involved with that work place drama. Son had another thing comming. I don't play.

We need the story papi

Back
Top Bottom