the thread about nothing...

I hope the girl I smashed last night sneaks in here again. Roommates are out
man no need to sneak anyone in.... just smash with pride 
happy.gif

Damn I cant drink any soda...but I want a rum and coke soooo bad right now....
why can't you drink any soda?

She doesn't literally have to sneak in :lol: I just want her to come here without me asking

I just want her to come to my room and jump into bed. About to text her

happy friday TAN

stuck at home bc i'm broke 
ohwell.gif
2nd that as well.
3rd this..... tryna save money is no fun 
ohwell.gif

might start taking pics of shoes to sell while I'm at my parent's house 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Da moment when you realized you're connected to Edwin outside of NT
laugh.gif
whats this mean
She doesn't literally have to sneak in
laugh.gif
I just want her to come here without me asking

I just want her to come to my room and jump into bed. About to text her
good luck Rupert!!

lulz. i never liked it *shrugs*

things i don't eat:

cauliflower
cole slaw
mayo
raw olives (cooked olives are good)
squash (the mushy kind)

that is all i can think of right now
Everything you listed here is in fact nasty. Bravo sir.

I will add kethcup, regular mustard, grits, shepards pie, any nut not named peanut, and lastly eggs unless they were scambled by me or my parents but overall EGGS ARE DISGUSTING
indifferent.gif

whats wrong with mashed potatoes and beef

tomatoes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Shepards pie is what real food throws up
^What is the name of the dance move that the dude in the blue jeans on the far left is doing?

Today I learned, never leave your shorts w/ belt in the hot sun for a couple hours and then try to put them back on.

You'll feel like you're getting branded by your own belt.
Get a Gucci belt and brand your stomach B
I wasn't even excited when I graduated college, idk why. I don't get overly excited with stuff like that. Straight Tim Duncan status.
Me neither. Didnt care at all
roll.gif

Saw this eariler this week
roll.gif

I always wondered if these people know/celebrate the fact that theyre memes
I want to go to Magic City. Never been to a strip club. Ppl telling me to go to a hole in the wall first so I know how to act/what to expect. Lol
I would tell you to do the same. I went to Magic City for my first time and I really was just staring for the majority of the time there. Didnt know etiquitte at all. One of the dudes I was with got caught up for $250 in private dances though, he was unaware that they costed money

rck, ill take that as a no to my fifa challenge?
laugh.gif
I responded to your previous post!!!!

it said:

Naw man, I'm at my parent's house till tmrw or Sunday so I don't have my xbox........ add me tho and get at me next time you see me online El Ho Train25
Damn I cant drink any soda...but I want a rum and coke soooo bad right now....
why can't you drink any soda?
Trying to stay sexy..
Tryin to slim down for a wedding.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
I'm tryna lose this beer gut by June 
embarassed.gif

I want to go to Magic City. Never been to a strip club. Ppl telling me to go to a hole in the wall first so I know how to act/what to expect. Lol
the only thing you need to know is dont touch them before they touch you. kamals 21 is pretty good , flashers on roswell road is is a easy if your 
nerd.gif
 to take something home or to the telly, strokers and pin ups is 
pimp.gif
 not a big touristy spot like magic city but the quality of women are just as good imo.

first time we took our dude to a strip club, dude had on basketball shorts, no shame
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
My first strip club experience was funny. I'll cliff note it

-me and boy go to strip club

-see bam bam bigelow

-bam bam is out of it

-punches a stripper

-cops come shut club down

the only thing you need to know is dont touch them before they touch you. kamals 21 is pretty good , flashers on roswell road is is a easy if your 
nerd.gif
 to take something home or to the telly, strokers and pin ups is 
pimp.gif
 not a big touristy spot like magic city but the quality of women are just as good imo.
Strokers has the best looking ones in the face too. Like there was legitimately pretty women in there stripping, unlike Magic City where body is all they hire for apparently.

Last edited:
well magic city is right outside the jail 
eyes.gif
 jazzy t's and blu flame were my go to spots when i was in high school 

i fingered the stripper for $2 my first time going to a strip club, my cousin paid $300 to smash the other one 
laugh.gif

Rck2, it means I know three people that actually know ninjahood outside of NT :lol:. They all live in the heights too.

laugh.gif
 she was hot though, she could have easily been a suicide girl.

naw i believe you all there are some strippers that look beyond decent ,lord knows t-pain in love with a stripper was speaking directly to me. 

Back
Top Bottom