the thread about nothing...

Hey bruh, if you can play the game that way then do it. If she's willing to cut off dude for you, while you still do your thing openly with another..more power to you 
smokin.gif

But, I'm with Anti on this one as well.

That's my hopeless romantic side coming out 
laugh.gif
thanks and rep 
laugh.gif

i see that "i can't have my cake and eat it too" proverb floating around my head now 
laugh.gif

:smh: y'all giving that boy bad advice :lol:. Ox, sounds like she should be your gf. If that's not possible, like I said you gotta roll with it man. It's called growing pains.

Ox, listen here son............ she's got a great coin size. Are they perky? 

that's beside the point, if you ain't ready to be anything more than **** buddies, then just let the good times roll homeboy 
grin.gif

get that **** wet pleighboi 
smokin.gif

Reactions: Ox.
Scared of love? How old are you? I think NT needs to have a better perspective on life :lol:. All these people afraid of being hurt from "love" at 20 :lol:. Not to scoff at that POV, but from how y'all sound, you would think life expectancy is like 39 or something :lol:. At that age, life is beginning man, it's not the end of the world. You like someone, you get hurt, you learn you move on and repeat if necessary. All this "I miss my ex" talk is hustling backwards.

Back
Top Bottom