the thread about nothing...

Just found out one my coworkers got fired because he cheated in the office baseball league. It was only $5 to join the league. Cost him about 30k. Can't take an L FTL.
mean.gif
what he do? take PEDs or some ****?
Mid day ITIS
mean.gif
your phone is alive again??

Man me and my ex went out last night and got wasted. She calls me this afternoon to ask me how much I remember. I say I don't know enough. Then she tells me when ran into this girl we both know at the bar. The girl is super ugly and fat.  Apparently I was screaming Oswald Cobblepot at this girl and asking her if she wanted fish. The only thing I regret is not remembering it.

Cliffs 

-I am immature

Just found out one my coworkers got fired because he cheated in the office baseball league. It was only $5 to join the league. Cost him about 30k. Can't take an L FTL. :smh:

Beginning

Middle

End

Go.

A few guys started a $5 league that included a manager. Basically draft your team, set your team's lineup at the beginning of the season and leave it. At the end of the season who ever has a better record wins a whopping $60. Dude is the type to talk trash and can't stand losing. He's the ultimate Kobe/Tom Brady stan. He even referred to Belichick as a god(should've known right there :lol:). Last week, dude went into the system and changed his line up because he hadn't won a game yet. He wasn't trained in the fantasy product so he diidnt know how to make the change without everyone being alerted. The manager asked him why'd he do it and he excuses was "I was trying to assist a customer and didnt realize I was in the league". This was yesterday. I come in today and notice he hasn't shown up. Another coworker texted me letting me know. Fail. Easiest, effing job and you get fired for some dumb ****. :smh:

A few guys started a $5 league that included a manager. Basically draft your team, set your team's lineup at the beginning of the season and leave it. At the end of the season who ever has a better record wins a whopping $60. Dude is the type to talk trash and can't stand losing. He's the ultimate Kobe/Tom Brady stan. He even referred to Belichick as a god(should've known right there
laugh.gif
). Last week, dude went into the system and changed his line up because he hadn't won a game yet. He wasn't trained in the fantasy product so he diidnt know how to make the change without everyone being alerted. The manager asked him why'd he do it and he excuses was "I was trying to assist a customer and didnt realize I was in the league". This was yesterday. I come in today and notice he hasn't shown up. Another coworker texted me letting me know. Fail. Easiest, effing job and you get fired for some dumb ****.
mean.gif
roll.gif
took the ultimate L

:wow:

I don't understand how you get fired for something that's not work related though :nerd:

Was he not supposed to access the account?

Dude he use someone's info to do it?

I'm confused :nerd:

A few guys started a $5 league that included a manager. Basically draft your team, set your team's lineup at the beginning of the season and leave it. At the end of the season who ever has a better record wins a whopping $60. Dude is the type to talk trash and can't stand losing. He's the ultimate Kobe/Tom Brady stan. He even referred to Belichick as a god(should've known right there :lol:). Last week, dude went into the system and changed his line up because he hadn't won a game yet. He wasn't trained in the fantasy product so he diidnt know how to make the change without everyone being alerted. The manager asked him why'd he do it and he excuses was "I was trying to assist a customer and didnt realize I was in the league". This was yesterday. I come in today and notice he hasn't shown up. Another coworker texted me letting me know. Fail. Easiest, effing job and you get fired for some dumb ****. :smh:

They just didn't like that man. :lol:

I could see if he changed it and won..

Back
Top Bottom