the thread about nothing...

Beh No watch Breaking Bad ?

LWYRUP is the licence plate on Bob Odenkirks character Saul Goodman DeVille.

LWYRUP%20Store.jpg

I up to date on my Breaking Bad, but that's TV, hearing that in real life just sounds so unprofessional. I hate it.

Shoutout to the homie GrizzlyAnimal :nthat:

Last edited:
I don't trust that commercial, why would I get a Rushcard? It's advertized in the day time. You know who their target it. Russell Simmons is a scam artist :rofl:

Nice.

Do you skate alot?

I'll be buying a skate tomorrow, haven't bought a skate in years. Anything I should go to? or stay away? I'm just looking for something that will last long and that's not too pricy.

I live in New York. I'm sure I can find some spot here that has Korean fried chicken but it's not the same as the stuff I had on Maui :smh:. KFC>>>>KFC
popeyes? Ktown has no good spots? Or at least compared to maui? Maybe its cuz u were more relaxed at maui thefefore things tasted n felt better?

Packing up things at my Mom's crib....found these.

This is what happens when the police raid your house and demolish everything looking for something that was never there. I'd pay unlimited dollars for someone to get my DS Sizer 12 2003 Cement IIIs back. That's one of the pairs that was stolen by the long arm of the law or the folks I was renting my spot out too (who I have their socials and personal info saved for a rainy day when I hit rock bottom).

Been almost three years to the day. Now it's my turn to straight punish these fools. The LEGAL way this time. :smokin

I'm so excited. Feel like a kid on christmas.

Packing up things at my Mom's crib....found these.

This is what happens when the police raid your house and demolish everything looking for something that was never there. I'd pay unlimited dollars for someone to get my DS Sizer 12 2003 Cement IIIs back. That's one of the pairs that was stolen by the long arm of the law or the folks I was renting my spot out too (who I have their socials and personal info saved for a rainy day when I hit rock bottom).

Been almost three years to the day. Now it's my turn to straight punish these fools. The LEGAL way this time.
smokin.gif

I'm so excited. Feel like a kid on christmas.
wait what happened again???

and dibs on your Flightposite's
BEH making the change
pimp.gif
what he do??

Back
Top Bottom