the thread about nothing...

eek.gif
@ franulation's pair

I come with a bit of a dilemma.

I recently bought an m65 jacket from ebay whose seller stated no refunds. However, he also stated that the jacket had no funky odors which was a false claim when I received the jacket and that joint was smelling like a body shop or something a mechanic would wear. I don't want it, should I file a claim? lol

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

eek.gif
@ franulation's pair
Franalations? Damn i havent watched dudes vids in FOREVER.... 

I remember we used to let dude have it in roast sessions in the Official Hypebeast threads (RIP to the thread
tired.gif
)

Crazy what he did this to his pair.. 

Rock em dont stock em but damn... 

Originally Posted by natrix916

Where u work erickm713?

What was the drama goin on with ur coworkers?

Forgive me for being nosey

It's all good broham, I work at Sears.
My co-workers a fat lazy alcoholic cokehead who complains about everything, so she thought it would be cool to ignore my supervisor when she needed some help and walk her big %$# to the food court for an early lunch and when she got back she started asking me if they were bad mouthing her, I just told her they were talking in Spanish about some stuff but I didn't pay any mind to it.

So about an hour later I go to lunch and when I get back my supervisor tells me "I need to have a word with you" I tell I still had some merchandise I needed to grab and that if it can wait she just told me that the merchandise will still be there, she just really need to have a word with me.

So I go into the office and she looks at me and asks me "So what am I doing wrong that you have to bad mouth me?" I'm looking at her like what the hell is she talking about and she's like "Well apparently we were bad mouthing (I'm gonna call her Mary) Mary according to you" as soon as she said that it immediately set me off and that's when what I posted happened.

I just don't see the point of dragging me into this, she's been at the store longer than me and when I say she's lazy I mean if I'm downstairs organizing she'll page me to come upstairs to help her, so I run upstairs she grabs something like a microwave and says "Here load this for me, I'm busy" and this fat *%$*% ain't doing %*%+ but sitting on her big %$#.

also, happy birthday GuttaGetBusy! 
pimp.gif

Happy born day GuttaGetsBusy

I think i suffer from insomnia.

Caught a kid stealing beyblades from work today, his soul dropped when I caught him, took it but let him go though.

I hate my current part-time job.

Ever hear a song and wish you wrote it?

I watched Shanghai Knights like 10x these past 2 months. And just realized today that Jack the Ripper made an appearance.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

eek.gif
@ franulation's pair
Franalations? Damn i havent watched dudes vids in FOREVER.... 

I remember we used to let dude have it in roast sessions in the Official Hypebeast threads (RIP to the thread
tired.gif
)

Crazy what he did this to his pair.. 

Rock em dont stock em but damn... 

funny thing is he'd still get 2-3x retail.

Back
Top Bottom