the thread about nothing...

Rob, some friendly advice... stop with the "whoever repped this is a coward"... it's not a good look.
I have a voice and they don't tho.They just click on a green thumb and don't state anything.

So what? It makes you look like you're taking it wayyyy too serious, people aren't going to stop repping posts they agree with, and it's not going to get people to agree with you.

Just ignore it.

Rob, some friendly advice... stop with the "whoever repped this is a coward"... it's not a good look.
I have a voice and they don't tho.They just click on a green thumb and don't state anything.
So what? It makes you look like you're taking it wayyyy too serious, people aren't going to stop repping posts they agree with, and it's not going to get people to agree with you.

Just ignore it.
well said

Just scheduled my test for my job. Feels too real. I dont think I'm gonna pass either
frown.gif
. Got two weeks though, just gotta severely cut back on my NT, video game, basketball, and all other fun things time.

Last edited:
green peppers > *

and Anti, you will do just fine. take practice tests, and don't forget to breathe.

i don't understand, isn't that ayo on both sides?

Last edited:

Just ignore it.

I think I'm done running my big mouth.

good, team #uncircumcisedpapis was gonna close it for you

8)

^ i repped him rob

I repped all these Rob

yerrr,

How do get a custom badge/emblem made for the back of your car?
my dude changed his 'civic' to say his initials instead, but he seems to have deactivated his fb.

?halp?

yerrr,

How do get a custom badge/emblem made for the back of your car?
my dude changed his 'civic' to say his initials instead, but he seems to have deactivated his fb.

?halp?

http://emblemart.com/

Ive seen a Tahoe before with badges that read "SAVEAHOE" :lol:

Edit: just noticed they only have 5 fonts available but it says "OEM" font guaranteed on their homepage

Last edited:
Funny FB status. -

BIG GURL SAID HER DUDE SAID SAID SHE NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! WE SAY, SHE DON'T NEED TO LOSE NOTHING BUT HIM!!!! WHAT YOU THINK?

Read these comments man. Why must people go to the extreme? He didn't say that she needed to be a size 2 or anything. Another example of folks "promoting thickness." She could lose 20 lbs and still be plump. I don't get it man.

I'm going out to a gay bar/club tonight. I heard that there are plenty of fine straight women there though... will be reporting to TAN later on tonight

Back
Top Bottom