.. Youre on point with gifs

Yes this is like my 4th post in a row IDGAF
Sometimes I feel bad when people can't rep me

Edited..but damn we cant even mention a shoe in here :rolleyes

Am i supposed to go make a separate thread to congratulate jumpmankb

OH well dont want this locked :D

I want to play RE2 sooooo bad, it's my favorite in the franchise
It was my first and favorite as well

I remember I got it for my bday I was pumped, my mom had mailed it to me after she moved away from Seattle
frown.gif

She back now doe
smokin.gif
Momma's boy till death

Woke up drunk too after spending too much money at this ****** bar in uptown. Bar Loui is a dog Minneapolis heads. Figured we would try it since it's new. 9 dollars for a coors. Then went home and did some blow. Lol I think I've out grown it. It was more fun when I was 20.

Am i supposed to go make a separate thread to congratulate

When dudes cry about it in here it's more annoying then the original random shoe post that generates a grand total of 2 replies.

I rather see someone post a holy grail every 25 pages than see girl problem references every 5 or so pages.

Woke up drunk too after spending too much money at this ****** bar in uptown. Bar Loui is a dog Minneapolis heads. Figured we would try it since it's new. 9 dollars for a coors. Then went home and did some blow. Lol I think I've out grown it. It was more fun when I was 20.
9 bucks for Coors? The ****

Yeah that bar is crazy for that. I don't like coors but it was the cheapest option. I guess they thought we were in Vegas or something.

Am i supposed to go make a separate thread to congratulate

When dudes cry about it in here it's more annoying then the original random shoe post that generates a grand total of 2 replies.

I rather see someone post a holy grail every 25 pages this thread locked than see girl problem references every 5 or so pages.

You wanna talk about shoes? Go ahead boss, see what happens.

"Wait so you're telling me there's a problem with shoe talk in a thread that's constantly under fire for breaking rules in GENERAL where shoes are hardly talked about in the first place??? :rolleyes "

>D

Had a really messed up dream last night. It was post Apocalypse and the human population was dramatically diminished. Food was scarce and you constantly had to avoid raiders who were going around stealing whatever they could and killing people. I was snatched up by some people who took me to what I can only describe as some kind of laboratory dungeon. They would torture you for no reason and were harvesting organs for some reason(cant remember, but it wasn't to eat). That **** felt real :lol: :frown:

Sleeping pills ftl/w

Had a really messed up dream last night. It was post Apocalypse and the human population was dramatically diminished. Food was scarce and you constantly had to avoid raiders who were going around stealing whatever they could and killing people. I was snatched up by some people who took me to what I can only describe as some kind of laboratory dungeon. They would torture you for no reason and were harvesting organs for some reason(cant remember, but it wasn't to eat). That **** felt real
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Sleeping pills ftl/w
It'll get better over time. I take a sleeping pill every night (Insomnia
mean.gif
) and for that first week I was having some crazy *** dreams bruh. From dry dreams, to axe murder dreams, and even had a lucid one where I flew.. But after that first week I guess you get used to it, and you don't even remember them.

Which sleeping pills are you guys using? Never had any dreams I could remember from mine, in fact I always have amnesia in the morning, can never remember anything past 10 minutes after taking the pill.

I have an Ambien 10mg prescription which I've been using sunday to thursday for about a month or 2 straight.

Since I only turnt 19 last month I'm kinda scared the doc won't renew my prescription after it runs out in another month.

Last edited:
I use otc pills. For a while ive been having problems staying asleep. At most I can typically stay asleep about 4 hours without any pills.

I use otc pills. For a while ive been having problems staying asleep. At most I can typically stay asleep about 4 hours without any pills.
Staying asleep is a lot harder to treat than falling asleep. As soon as I fall asleep you can hypothetically fire a cannon in my room and I won't budge. I sleep through all my alarms, even ones that go for 30 minutes long to the point my neighbors complain, but it takes a while to fall asleep.

I don't have insomnia or anything but because it takes at least 2 hours to fall asleep I can never get a decent amount because I need to wake up early for class each day.

Had a whole bunch of symptoms that were so bad my professors thought I had a brain tumor. Neurologist didn't see anything on scans and concluded it must be the sleep. Ever since my Ambien prescription I've been feeling good and don't have a single symptom left. Having a half year long Ambien prescription at my age isn't exactly ideal and certainly not normal but it's a necessity to function normally.

For reference my symptoms were pretty much this (all at the same time every day)

-Elevated bp, was 16/15 at one point which left my doctor completely baffled

-Huge dilated pupils, unreactive to light most of the time

-Lack of concentration

-Slurred speech

-Memory loss

I'm a nursing student and had to do my first semester again because it interfered with my internship. During team meetings you're supposed to describe your findings of the morning care and I wouldn't be able to remember anything from the first shift a lot of the time. I'd often ride my bicycle off the road too without realizing it.

Last edited:
Evening, TANners...I have returned to drop more of my random ******** where it may or may not belong.

Today's proof of my altered mental state concerns the top 5 children's songs people should never actually sing to children, and yet do for some unknown reason.

http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com/2013/05/nursery-crimes.html

As (approximately) one-half of the parental unit responsible for the care of a toddler, I hear a lot of songs for kids...over and over and over again. Most of them are pretty stupid, almost as stupid as listening to the adult radio most of the time. However, there seem to be a special class of nursery rhymes that were written by a psychotic kid-hating individual to sound really nice until you actually listened to them.

I can't imagine why anyone would sing these songs to their innocentish little rugrats (and not be reported for child abuse). There are 5 that I can immediately think of off the top of my head that aren't only not very cute, they're pretty horrifying in some cases.

People may have whatever to say about my...distinct...parenting style, but at least I don't sing this sick **** to my own child. Let's start with...

"Jack and Jill" who, in this classic tale, went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack then fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after. Even before I had kids, I was always curious about what exactly made two children running a simple errand and getting a concussion and an involuntary trip down a steep incline for their troubles a good message for children, but then again I have a different perspective on life.

"Ring Around the Rosie" is another excellent example of something that I'm not sure we should be singing to kids. In case you didn't know, it's thought to be a series of references to the symptoms of the Great Plague from the ringed red sores to the ashes, ashes bodies are cremated into after they all fall down. A worldwide tragedy that killed about a quarter of the Sapes in existence at the time is a pretty ****** up thing to compose a kid's song about. I'd think we'd put that kind of unpleasantness behind us at some point...I mean, you don't hear children's songs about the Holocaus, and for very good reason.

"Humpty Dumpty", the classic tale of a humanoid egg who became a ground omelet for no greater offense than having a seat on a wall is one of the most depressing stories you could tell a child under 5 and a really horrible realization that the baby bird that likely lived inside him was miscarried as a result of the fall.

"This Old Man" played knick-knack outside children's doors as well as on their knees, thighs and chins whenever he got inside the door, which sounds like something that should get you locked the **** up. No wonder he had to play it in heaven once they finally caught him.

Worst of all, there's the song so often used to lull younglings to sleep with its' gentle melody and subtly appalling lyrics. You know the one I'm talking about, and if not, I have to question your judgement as a parent and the content of your character. Here below are the lyrics to this sordid sleepytime song:

"Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top/when the wind blows, the cradle will rock/when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall/and down will fall baby cradle and all."

There are just so many questions. Why in the name of Child and Family Services would any reasonable person plop their baby in a cradle high up in some old, brittle tree on the night of a windstorm then just go see what's on TV? Why is an infant taking an extremely obstructed freefall from a great height to the jagged rocks below soothing imagery for a small child to drift off to sleep by? Why is there a classic child's song about such incredibly imcompetent parenting? I mean, kids can be annoying and all, but damn!

To me, it just seems like some pretty crazy **** to pleasantly chirp at some squirt's happy little face. Hell, some of them sound like things you would sing to a kid you were upset at. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into this. Maybe you haven't read into it enough, though. Just think about that before you end up singing your children to sleep with some cute little tune based on Pearl Harbor.

Back
Top Bottom