the thread about nothing...

You know how I just finished moving into the new place, my girl is complaining about us living together already and "doesn't know if it's gonna work". THE **** YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW ***** I JUST GAVE UP EVERYTHING TO MOVE HERE

We lived together before but she has been living at our new place primarily for about a month because it was closer to school and work and my new job is here too. So she says it was nice having her space but now that I'm always around its giving her anxiety because I have so much shoes and **** around the place she feels cluttered.

I'm gonna tell her I'm gonna kill her dog if she keeps ******g with me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that'll show her!

Seychelle's performance on revenge :rofl: :wow: :wow:
that finale tho, it didnt have to end like that :smh: :frown: |I
Padma! :x :stoneface: :smh:
-----------
case came early, usps was on point for once :smokin
--------
tumblr_mmam96vxU71s6u0gxo1_500.gif

:lol:

:smh: :smh:

I love that dog too much. Just a threat. :lol:

Really isn't a joking matter though. I don't understand all this crap. I'm so pissed off I don't even know how to react.

Last edited:
I sincerely regret having sex with a hypocritical feminist for two months.
why???

I was oblivious to some of her negative traits while I was seeing her. Some of the **** I tuned out because I felt bad for her since she carries herself like a little child. She's a privileged little brat who puts on a front like she's super selfless and innocent but she's a liar and doesn't like taking responsibility for her actions. She loves playing the victim role. She tries to preach body positivity and self-confidence but constantly needs validation from other people. Every day it was the same **** with her. "Do you like me" "You're not just using me for sex are you?" Asking me if I'm using her for sex, when it was her who initiated the act damn near every time. I deadass feel like we only lasted more than 2 weeks because I was her first black penis. Everything I said to her was "hurtful". >D I wasn't fully aware that she was trying to emotionally manipulate me. Towards the end of our stint, she accused me of guilt tripping her, but that's all she did throughout our fling since I wasn't verbally pampering her all the time.

The stuff that I see her post on social networking sites now just makes me mad. She's one of those feminists that fronts like they're all about equality, when in reality, they don't give a **** about full equality, and only want feminism to deflect some of the negative perceptions that surround their decision to indulge in premarital sex with multiple partners. She's an irrational individual, who's hypersensitive and emotionally unstable. That's a bad mixture. Will throw a public pity party one moment, then call out someone for something that she actively participates in. If I were to acknowledge her fluff, or really say what was on my mind, I'd be called "mean". That's wack as hell to me. I'm from the ******g block, I done seen so much BS, I'm still in the midst of BS, I can't rock any rose-tinted glasses man. Getting sexually/romantically involved with a sheltered girl who'll be financially set no matter what she decides to do in college was a mistake.

I'm really disappointed that I spent so much time with her. Rant over. Sorry for the paragraphs.

I sincerely regret having sex with a hypocritical feminist for two months.
why???
I was oblivious to some of her negative traits while I was seeing her. Some of the **** I tuned out because I felt bad for her since she carries herself like a little child. She's a privileged little brat who puts on a front like she's super selfless and innocent but she's a liar and doesn't like taking responsibility for her actions. She loves playing the victim role. She tries to preach body positivity and self-confidence but constantly needs validation from other people. Every day it was the same **** with her. "Do you like me" "You're not just using me for sex are you?" Asking me if I'm using her for sex, when it was her who initiated the act damn near every time. I deadass feel like we only lasted more than 2 weeks because I was her first black penis. Everything I said to her was "hurtful".
grin.gif
I wasn't fully aware that she was trying to emotionally manipulate me. Towards the end of our stint, she accused me of guilt tripping her, but that's all she did throughout our fling since I wasn't verbally pampering her all the time.

The stuff that I see her post on social networking sites now just makes me mad. She's one of those feminists that fronts like they're all about equality, when in reality, they don't give a **** about full equality, and only want feminism to deflect some of the negative perceptions that surround their decision to indulge in premarital sex with multiple partners. She's an irrational individual, who's hypersensitive and emotionally unstable. That's a bad mixture. Will throw a public pity party one moment, then call out someone for something that she actively participates in. If I were to acknowledge her fluff, or really say what was on my mind, I'd be called "mean". That's wack as hell to me. I'm from the ******g block, I done seen so much BS, I'm still in the midst of BS, I can't rock any rose-tinted glasses man. Getting sexually/romantically involved with a sheltered girl who'll be financially set no matter what she decides to do in college was a mistake.

I'm really disappointed that I spent so much time with her. Rant over. Sorry for the paragraphs.
I read it all and appreciated the usage of paragraphs. Made it readable 
laugh.gif

I feel like all feminists are kinda like this to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom