the thread about nothing...

how do you get hit by a light rail, those things are pretty slow
laugh.gif

Someone got hit by one of these by my job

Not sure if dude died or not
That's a dope rail/metro/whatevertheycallitinothercities. Hope dude is ok
Yeah, I just read it said life threatening injuries but havent seen any other update besides that. Sad
how do you get hit by a light rail, those things are pretty slow
laugh.gif
People dont pay attention, for whatever the reason may be

I got a text at like 11 45 last night.. My boy jokingly said "Who the hell could be texting YOU right now"

It was AT&T to tell me my data was almost up :frown: :frown:

People never pay attention. I can't tell you how many people cross against the light when I'm about to go on the green. I look at them like what the **** are you, stupid? You can't see? That really pisses me off. It's not even common sense, even dummies can figure that situation out :smh:.

Drake w/ no eyebrows....yikes.

Last edited:
A wallpaper size gif :x
I already posted 10,000x on the Huddler platform. :x I only posted 2,975x during the yuku days.
I need to slow my role.

goog to know people are interested in my personal life.

but.

that's a negative.

I am not about that life.

I wuv you guys 
embarassed.gif

and screw YOU! wht

Last edited:
I swear I'm moving to SD, **** always looks so beautiful every time I see it. Never been so I have no idea what it's actually like, but it's gotta be better than Philly. I think I was meant to live in Cali.

True Life: Born on the Wrong Coast.

Last edited:
i'm going to try to go to philly in november, i think i like it more than ny, even though i haven't been to any other state other than my own :frown:

had a phone interview yesterday. I really want this job. I'll hear if I got it by the weekend. Extremely stressed and excited all at once

i need to go to a sleep deprivation chamber. the last few weeks ive been sleep deprived like a mofo. cant even have bowl movements

Back
Top Bottom