the thread about nothing...

What it do do TAN

Tr1ll, you need to chill. Hope you get the answer that you're looking for tonight though.

:rofl:
mean.gif

gifs_06.gif
:lol:

45 minute wait at the doctors :/
there's a cute girl with a kid standing next to me bc there aren't any open seats, I should be a gentleman and offer my seat but I'm sore as a motha

I smile at pretty much everyone, or try to anyway.

Gave a nice smile to a girl at the cafe yesterday, she caught the feels

I hate dudes who wears 5 rastaclats on one wrist.i hate deadbeats who buy shoes then cant afford to feed his kids.i hate uverse cable they got me tied up for two years damn and i hate dudes who wears bright colored skinny jeans with bright colorful shoes,its ok to do these things as long as youre 12 yrs old.

can someone give me some advice real quick.

im currently emplyed

went to a pretty good networking event for my field yesterday.

showed them some of my work, and had a decent talk with a pretty valuable person within the company.

problem is they are going on vacation today and will be back / responding to e-mails in approximately 2 weeks. she really liked me and even gave me her personal cell as opposed to the work cell on her business card.

she also gave me a talent manager's business card within the company. should i shoot them both an e-mail or just the girl i interviewed with.
My only concern is hanging onto the talent manager's card for 2-3 weeks hearing no response and then hitting them up 3 weeks later would look like I'm trying to step over the lady that is actually trying to help me get my foot in the door.

Am i making any sense? I just sent out my thank you e-mail regardless.

That suppose to be a non smiling joke?
Cause if not I'm going to bed.
Damn hummidty & lack of sleep are apparently affecting brain cells :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom