the thread about nothing...

can you tell what race i am by this toy ? 
You're Latino?
wink.gif

i'm one of these

Hey kids of america, its hand painted wooden ball-in-a-cup, Mexico's favorite toy for over 340 years. Who needs constant video game stimulation when theres ball-in-a-cup? You just toss the ball, catch it in the cup, dump it out of the cup, toss it, and catch it in the cup again. The ball is on a string and attached to the cup, so theres no worry if you dont catch the ball in the cup. And clean up is as easy as catching a ball, in a cup. So why spend another day not catching a ball in a cup when you can be catching a ball-in-a-cup?

Last edited:
I can't sense the sarcasm or if this is sincere??? :nerd: :nerd:

you can make a thread or post it in here if you want.

we all have weird thoughts or girl probs :lol: :smh:

**** it here we go.

Earlier today I started work at 2:00pm til 11:00pm
When I clocked in I do my usual routine walk around see what needs to be filled say wassup to people I'm cool with.
I start talking to my homie and he tells me yeah today seems weird or just like long day I agree blah blah. He gets off work.
I start thinking just get into a deep funk about how much I hate my job.wish I could quit but I only do it to help out my mom and sis . I see it as just the way for me to take care of my fam. I'll do whatever I have to to keep them fed and taken care of money whatever way I can help em I got em.
I end up getting into a bad mood ( a chick i tried to get at back in the day still :smokin this doesn't really matter to my story i just threw it in just cuz no pics,im disappointing NT i know)and i just sometimes think about just giving up or completely just going ape **** at my job I'm talking bout like cussing out people i don't like there flipping the shelf over straight running down the aisles knocking everything down with no regard for my job on some YOLO steez.
Idk I just feel like today is just a day where I really don't give a flying **** about anything .
Pointless rant so if you read this sorry for wasting your time.btw I'm drinking right now so I may be rambling on thuper thorry.

If anyone's wondering Shock Top.* Kanye shrug*

Last edited:
Appreciate the words bro. :smokin
I'd rep u but where yo REP button go??? :nerd:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by iYen impersonating ninjahood:

Deez is da treadz dat da tan is daprivin of da general b.

coolgreymemo's fap habits

rck's drinking habits

pbr appreciation thread

zooey appreciation thread

deez treadz wud bring da juices to da general lyke da vagina bring da juices wen u stick da penis inside of it b.
roll.gif

I stare at this for too long expecting soemthing to happen

Back
Top Bottom