the thread about nothing...

just found out there's an OG record store downtown 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Happy Friday Tan

2 for 3 bacon egg and cheese biscuit at mcdonalds got me feeling 8) got it with egg whites though
I swear in July i am going to be cheap as hell i need to save some money for motorcycle gear. Being a novice rider and riding around in jeans and my north face is not a good look i need a jacket

I would trade my endearing sexiness for Mexican food right now. This British food is nice and all, but I miss American food

**** there is a class full of students that'll be on my train back to London. **** this.

Hate kids.

And hate foreign kids at that :lol:

**** there is a class full of students that'll be on my train back to London. **** this.

Hate kids.

And hate foreign kids at that
laugh.gif
right

reminds me of xbox live days...those little ***** be like "i hate america" in their british accents 
mad.gif

i think these kids are french fwiw

I have yet to encounter any Americanism here. All love for America really :smile:

Kinda bummed :lol:

I've been ready to put on for my country :pimp: :pimp:

That sounds really dumb now that I look at it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed a lot of stares tho.

Probably because I don't dress in suit and tie or all fancy like these wannabe Wall Street folks do.

I kinda dress like I do back home.... With no damns given.

And probably because I'm the token non white/european everywhere I go.

And because when I'm by myself, most people probably think I'm just Chinese, and not American.

So as soon as I open my mouth and I got a pretty thick American/stoner/slightly country accent, people get thrown off a bit.

Also probably because Im pretty large competed to the average person here, especially for an Asian.

My air max 95 have broken a few necks here :lol: :lol: had some Nigerians ask me where I got them from the other day :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I meant.... Since breakfast burritos and carne asada fries are soooooo Mexicano right?

Yo bros!

Last day of school for Philly kids...I'll be avoiding public areas without age cutoffs for the next couple months.

Back
Top Bottom