the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

teyana-taylor-wears-air-jordan-xii-obsidian-01.jpeg

Am I the only one that doesn't think this chick is as bad as dudes hype her to be? Yes she has a nice body and I would beat it up if she was on my bed. I just don't see the wow factor.
yeah she is hyped up but i mean that aint gon stop me from smanging
laugh.gif
 tryna bust on them abs

Originally Posted by cord15

^ too risky to look at while at work. 2 of 4 walls that make up office are glass. was just saying though. everybody pops champagne and pours on them self and others after an nba title

Example
tumblr_m60zy0wD2F1rxv3b5o1_1280.jpg

No bueno when a grown man does it. 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

The lack of money is the root of all evil..

actually having money can be the root of evil too since u have so much money then u create wierd things like the hunger games

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Teyanna is pretty, I just think people dont like her ethnic features* cough*nose,lips*Cough*. 

119574881-e1277303910642.jpg

Teyana-Taylor-Chichi-Ibekwe1.jpg

i love her ethic features, on some nubian princess steeze

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I'm selling my dad's car for $4400. Someone just texted me an offer of $2000.
Are you serious...

Soccer and rugby are great sports, wish they would catch on more in the US.

Playing table tennis at work this last hour before the weekend and got dap from the boss for completing the project...today was a good day
pimp.gif

-Ever wonder if we're all starring in some weird version of the Truman Show?

-Going to buffalo wild wings tonight *can't wait!*

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Teyanna is pretty, I just think people dont like her ethnic features* cough*nose,lips*Cough*. 

119574881-e1277303910642.jpg

Teyana-Taylor-Chichi-Ibekwe1.jpg

i love her ethic features, on some nubian princess steeze

Nahh, her eyes and lips are her best facial features. Im just cool on chicks wearing jordans all the time, cant really take her seriously. Looks nice in those pix 

Remember when getting "yuku'd" was happening a lot mostly because everyone wasn't aware of the glitch..

And that dude gave a thread like 6+ pages with one response over and over again, son must've clicked the button like a mad bomber...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Random thought..

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Remember when getting "yuku'd" was happening a lot mostly because everyone wasn't aware of the glitch..

And that dude gave a thread like 6+ pages with one response over and over again, son must've clicked the button like a mad bomber...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Random thought..
I remember. I think Dirty deleted all of them except for one.

Shoryuken wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Random thought..

roll.gif

He was so persistent. That kinda happend to me when I 1st tried to use a spoiler though.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom