the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I've been drinking a lot of 99cents Arizona lately..
2 a day. the pink lemonade x tea Arnold Palmers are crack.

do you have the Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Lemonades, Arizona Sweet Apple, or Arizona chocolate sodas in your area? I need to try them.
if you guys have a fresh n easy near you, go cop your arizone from there. It's buy one get one free, 50c a can is
pimp.gif
On a sidenote, I've become such a socially awkward  in recent years that this girl came at me hard with the compliments and I just froze. I honestly didn't know how to respond to that. I felt a rush of blood to the head and just stood there. I wanted to be like, y-y-you t-t-too, but nothing. It was at work, so I just walked away. 

So many women at work be mirin and I don't know how to approach them or how to even start a conversation other than "do you need any help" or " are you finding everything okay?"

I see my coworker just flow so effortlessly with the conversation that I sit back and ask myself, how does he do it? How does he socialize so well with the customers?

Like, what do you say to keep the conversation going? Any help on small conversation will be highly appreciated, seriously.

I think I over think it and I end up not knowing what to do.

>plz respond

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I've been drinking a lot of 99cents Arizona lately..
2 a day. the pink lemonade x tea Arnold Palmers are crack.

do you have the Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Lemonades, Arizona Sweet Apple, or Arizona chocolate sodas in your area? I need to try them.

Just had the pink lemonade x Arnold Palmer yesterday.. I don't know about the others you mentioned?I'm definitely going to see if the place got them..

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

okay which NT'er is this

2emigle.png

roll.gif
i got the same msg lol, different sn tho.

new it was weird and started trollin it. logged off when i msg "im 12 and what's this"

also they send their tumblr but i didn't click it lol.

^
laugh.gif
yeah same thing happend. the tumblr link.

I was looking for poutine in socal grub thread (after watching epic meal time too many times I've always wanted to try) & someone posted this

Soleil in LA

l.jpg

WILL DESTROY SOON
devil.gif

Man looking back my 5th grade class were some badass lil gits. Made my teacher cry on a number of occasions. Worst part she was a rookie I think? So young and she looked good.
pimp.gif
I still remember her name and I found her as a common friend on my classmates fb friends. She still looks good dang
pimp.gif
. Sorry Ms!

Man The Walking Dead Game is +!+%%%+% on the show right now and its only been two episodes. smh Its set in the comics universe and its been great so far

Back from Banned camp!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been lurkin this thread since I was banned the past week, and I shall contribute the the next six weeks as I work an internship at a desk fro 9-5 errday

Probably will watch The Godfather tomorrow after work and still thinking of what shoes to break out as well.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I'll turn around and check the seat and i left little hairs on the seat 
eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I need like a machine to shave that area 
817.jpg
roll.gif
I remember one of my exes randomly asking me "Have you ever shaved your butt before?" I was like "Ummmm.....no, never thought about it."
She said "You want me to shave it for you?". I was like
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ll8rse9qkA1qafrh6.gif
ummmmm.....o....k. If you want to
. Let's just say

ever since, I keep a spare trimmer/clippers specifically for that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That new Lupe song B*tch Bad is dope....I was a lil nervous when I saw the title but he didn't dissapoint:

I WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS AGAIN!
See how hype Beyonce is? I would be like that.
30t6p3b.gif
No damns to give. No cares in the world.

Back
Top Bottom