the thread about nothing...

did you mean jessie? 
laugh.gif

I made some pasta at 2:30 and now its already 4 :x

Gotta be up at 10 :x

11-9 tomrrow :x

is it mean or are these everywhere in Cali, I can't go a day without seeing one of these

images

Last edited:
I need to stop eating at night
mean.gif
2nd that.  Just ate some gourmet dounuts from this place in d.c.  Joints were good.  Reminded me of doughnut plant in ny.

-should be sleeping, but can't.  Gotta pack, wash clothes, get haircut, pay bills and go to work in a few.

-mini vakay in jersey.  Wanna see my mom's, neice and nephew, eat some good pizza, chill at the beach for a day.

-walked 5 miles with my sister today.  Felt good. 

Reactions: sb

Kanye is a dude of extremes.
He went from begging for attention to running from it.

LOL@ "Heartless had the most spins...in the first quarter."

Last edited:
How did he beg for attention?dont slander da gawd

Dont act oblivious.

So when he said this, he wasnt begging for attention?

"... because I wrote my verse for two days, Taylor Swift cant win over Beyonce"
What does your verse have ANYTHING to do with Taylor Swift OR Beyonce?
Classic Kanye attention whoring inserting himself into a topic that has NOTHING to do with him.

Also remember this?
"How many Grammys do we have? … Eighteen Grammys. All in the black categories, though. But nonetheless, 18. I love Maroon 5, but when I lost Best New Artist to Maroon 5 … you know what I mean? Or when 'Watch the Throne' and 'Dark Fantasy,' neither of them got nominated for Album of the Year, you know what I mean? Or when 'N----s in Paris' didn't get nominated for Record of the Year, you know what I mean? So don't expect to see me at the Grammys this year, you know what I mean?!"

Dude thinks everything he does deserves critical acclaim.
On some, I didnt get nominated so Im not going to the Grammys, because it would be too hard for me to recognize other people's hard work if Im not also getting recognized steez.

And it didnt stop at prestigious awards like Grammys. He got irate when he didnt win the MTV award.
"5 nominations and I ****** lost to Black Eye Peas last year man. I aint never comin to MTV. Yall find Britney, get Britney.
Man thats two years in a row man! Get off his **** man. I love thisN but GD man, give a N a chance man!
Give a black man a chance man! Im trying hard man! I got the ****** number one record man!

The recognition of a nomination of an award wasnt enough for Kanye he had to win it.

Dont act like you dont know

How did he beg for attention?dont slander da gawd

Dont act oblivious.

So when he said this, he wasnt begging for attention?

"... because I wrote my verse for two days, Taylor Swift cant win over Beyonce"
What does your verse have ANYTHING to do with Taylor Swift OR Beyonce?
Classic Kanye attention whoring inserting himself into a topic that has NOTHING to do with him.

Also remember this?
"How many Grammys do we have? … Eighteen Grammys. All in the black categories, though. But nonetheless, 18. I love Maroon 5, but when I lost Best New Artist to Maroon 5 … you know what I mean? Or when 'Watch the Throne' and 'Dark Fantasy,' neither of them got nominated for Album of the Year, you know what I mean? Or when 'N----s in Paris' didn't get nominated for Record of the Year, you know what I mean? So don't expect to see me at the Grammys this year, you know what I mean?!"

Dude thinks everything he does deserves critical acclaim.
On some, I didnt get nominated so Im not going to the Grammys, because it would be too hard for me to recognize other people's hard work if Im not also getting recognized steez.

And it didnt stop at prestigious awards like Grammys. He got irate when he didnt win the MTV award.
"5 nominations and I ****** lost to Black Eye Peas last year man. I aint never comin to MTV. Yall find Britney, get Britney.
Man thats two years in a row man! Get off his **** man. I love thisN but GD man, give a N a chance man!
Give a black man a chance man! Im trying hard man! I got the ****** number one record man!

The recognition of a nomination of an award wasnt enough for Kanye he had to win it.

Dont act like you dont know

Who doesn't want to win tho

Back
Top Bottom