the thread about nothing...

yes i believe that most, if not all, women have the box. The quality of said box may vary from woman to woman. Legend has it that rubenesque women who work at sandwich shops have the best box.

Last edited:
coffee keeps me on schedule
smokin.gif

nobody post any more pics through the NT uploader
nerd.gif
why?

and iyen my little brother was added to a no-fly watch list some how because he is kind of obsessed with weapons. And he would buy knives and swords and had a youtube channel showing them off. Not like stabbing things just stills of the knives and swords and other random weapons (no guns though he isn't 18 yet). Went to get on a flight to texas with my step mom and he was stopped at the air port and told he was on a bunch of lists. It got corrected and he made the flight...but this was like 2 years ago....they watch what you do
That's interesting. 

IDK if you bro should be on a watch list.

On one hand I agree, but on the other I don't even know what type of person your bro is.

So, it's hard to have a non-biased opinion about whether your bro being on a watch list is "just."

It's not like the random box thing is for males only.
You're pretty much sending yourself your own BAN.
banception...oh wait wrong reference.
but the one he mentioned specifically says "men's lifestyle"
Are you talking about the box thing that jking was talking about?

If so, I have no idea how that works.

The links I posted can be used by anyone. 

If you want to "personalize" it.

Buy an amazon gift card and have your friend(that you trust) buy you "random" stuff from your account.

So you get random stuff, but you know it's good stuff(at least to one person).

coffee keeps me on schedule :smokin

nobody post any more pics through the NT uploader :nerd:

why?

and iyen my little brother was added to a no-fly watch list some how because he is kind of obsessed with weapons. And he would buy knives and swords and had a youtube channel showing them off. Not like stabbing things just stills of the knives and swords and other random weapons (no guns though he isn't 18 yet). Went to get on a flight to texas with my step mom and he was stopped at the air port and told he was on a bunch of lists. It got corrected and he made the flight...but this was like 2 years ago....they watch what you do
That's interesting. 
IDK if you bro should be on a watch list.
On one hand I agree, but on the other I don't even know what type of person your bro is.
So, it's hard to have a non-biased opinion about whether your bro being on a watch list is "just."

its probably "just" he is a little bit out there....paints his nails black, wears eye liner, wears all black clothing, loves death metal and weapons....

and https://www.bespokepost.com/dashboard is for men but there are a ton i think for girls. Some send like new make up products every month and you can pick your budget for them...my sister used to do one...will google and report back momentarily

edit: holy list http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/monthly-subscription-box-list/

I think the one my sister did was Dazzley box or something like that....but that website has a list of a TON. had no idea this was that big

Last edited:
Maybe theyll send you clippers to shave your head

:stoneface:

Are you talking about the box thing that jking was talking about?
If so, I have no idea how that works.

The links I posted can be used by anyone. 
If you want to "personalize" it.
Buy an amazon gift card and have your friend(that you trust) buy you "random" stuff from your account.
So you get random stuff, but you know it's good stuff(at least to one person).
that sounds like too much work. I wanted the special made hipster box thing :frown:

its probably "just" he is a little bit out there....paints his nails black, wears eye liner, wears all black clothing, loves death metal and weapons....

and https://www.bespokepost.com/dashboard is for men but there are a ton i think for girls. Some send like new make up products every month and you can pick your budget for them...my sister used to do one...will google and report back momentarily

pics of brother :nerd:

good looking out :pimp: they got stuff for the kitchen box? :nerd: I like to cook

Last edited:
Saw the Black Women thread got locked, decided to read it.... IDK Why you guys feed into those threads. Like I see the preview for the D Wade thread, I know that theres nothing good going on in there. Its probably version two of the Black Women Thread

Saw the Black Women thread got locked, decided to read it.... IDK Why you guys feed into those threads. Like I see the preview for the D Wade thread, I know that theres nothing good going on in there. Its probably version two of the Black Women Thread
Can I get cliffs?

I was going to read some posts, but then I was like naw.

:lol: @ Andy saying he peaked in math at 6th grade. That's wild. But I guess you do learn it faster if you are teaching it. It def helps. Same thing happened to me in pre cal in college. Studied with a classmate the week before, she didn't know as much as me, wound up teaching her some stuff. got an A on the final. *shrugs*

Can I get cliffs?
-Why are black women who are sucessful (60k, degree, own place, car) have such high expectations for black man
-Bunch of people agree
-Troll account shows up, starts saying that the majority of black men arent worthy of a good black woman because theyre not about anything 90% of the time
-Rage ensues, flaming on both sides
-Ninjahood appears
-Troll account and NewMoanYuh leave, thus opening the gates to a full blown black woman bashing thread
-Ninjahood starts to post more and more
-"Ninjahood for someone who is so adamant in denying their African roots you sure care about this topic a lot"
-I aint black B, I'm Dominican, ask anyone in da heights when they see me
-3 more pages of this
Thread locked.

my bestie's bf got an apartment

but he doesn't have a job

he can't pay rent now :rofl:

-Why are black women who are sucessful (60k, degree, own place, car) have such high expectations for black man
-Bunch of people agree
-Troll account shows up, starts saying that the majority of black men arent worthy of a good black woman because theyre not about anything 90% of the time
-Ninjahood appears
-Troll account and NewMoanYuh leave, thus opening the gates to a full blown black woman bashing thread
-"Ninjahood for someone who is so adamant in denying their African roots you sure care about this topic a lot"
-3 more pages of this
Thread locked.

ummm, are you trying to insinuate something? I was the last civil person in there :lol:

Last edited:
I have no clue why any race threads still exist here. It's crystal clear "we" as a community cannot handle such a topic. It always gets derailed and gets out of hand and eventually locked. I know Meth talks about hitting that report button, but at what point does common sense take over and he sees it and says "oh, there's this thread again" and deletes it? I guess since we have the onus, I might as well be a reporting mofo then. Even when you chose to not go into those threads, like I do pretty much most of the time, you still don't want to hear about it. I'm all for being able to say what you want, but really how productive are race threads? People just re-inforce what they already believe and go nuts behind a keyboard. Far from "progressive" discussion if you ask me.

Can I get cliffs?
-Bunch of people agree
-Ninjahood appears
-3 more pages of this
Thread locked.
Thanks for the cliffs.

-Bunch of people agree
-Ninjahood appears
-3 more pages of this
Thread locked.

ummm, are you trying to insinuate something? I was the last civil person in there :lol:

First of all, getting an apartment with no job? Where they do that at? That's completely *** backwards if you ask me.

Bravo on that summary Antidope :lol:

-Bunch of people agree
-Ninjahood appears
-3 more pages of this
Thread locked.

:lol: No thats my point, who else was going to combat the female bashing once you left the thread? My first comment was also directed at you, you stayed in there for way too long.

I have no clue why any race threads still exist here. It's crystal clear "we" as a community cannot handle such a topic. It always gets derailed and gets out of hand and eventually locked. I know Meth talks about hitting that report button, but at what point does common sense take over and he sees it and says "oh, there's this thread again" and deletes it? I guess since we have the onus, I might as well be a reporting mofo then. Even when you chose to not go into those threads, like I do pretty much most of the time, you still don't want to hear about it. I'm all for being able to say what you want, but really how productive are race threads? People just re-inforce what they already believe and go nuts behind a keyboard. Far from "progressive" discussion if you ask me.
Therein lies the beauty of TAN. None of that happens in here ever, and if it even did we would all ignore that and it would get lost in the TANing

Last edited:
If we banned race threads, how would we know who the idiots, racists, and delusional people are?

:lol: No thats my point, who else was going to combat the female bashing once you left the thread? My first comment was also directed at you, you stayed in there for way too long.
okay good :lol: I had to leave when it sounded more and more people were describing their personal experiences and projecting it, having full on therapy sessions :lol:

He'll just have his gf pay his rent.
That's why he keeps your bestie around right...right?
:lol: we're all students working min wage jobs

First of all, getting an apartment with no job? Where they do that at? That's completely *** backwards if you ask me.
:lol: it is. he was planning on paying it with his refund check...but he ain't got it yet :smh:
been told him to get a job. oh well. I find it hilarious

Back
Top Bottom