the thread about nothing...

I've been in this thread since page 14 and nothing about it has changed besides the rules which havent really done much IMO.
we cant post cudi vids anymore :frown:
Kid Cudi Sucks
we cant post jay z vids anymore :frown:
:frown: The feels

i dunno why i hate jay z. and i hate the spurs. makes me kinda hate antidope for liking all that i hate
How can you hate greatness

it's outside where i work at, its a baskins robbins/dunkin donuts...and i have a a coupon for iced drinks so i've od'ing this past couple of days...that pic was from an hour or two ago.

the girl who works there tho :0, so much mass!

I hate you

Don't talk to Omar that way, only I can.

it's outside where i work at, its a baskins robbins/dunkin donuts...and i have a a coupon for iced drinks so i've od'ing this past couple of days...that pic was from an hour or two ago.

the girl who works there tho :0, so much mass!
where do you work bilbo?

i dont like nowitness avy because its bad quality and i cant see whats going on therefore i hate whatever he posts

jk
get a new avy tho
suggestions?

Bro's I can get 3rd row seats to the Weezy concert coming up for free but I'm not interested.

I think I'm getting old...
not even if they paid me would i put myself through that sort of punishment.
why? im sure there are some nice suburban white yambasitas
laugh.gif
Well yea I'm sure that will be in full effect.  I never really was into Wayne, maybe when it was the Hot Boys back in high school but ehh.

yambasitas need not apply for me though, wifed up.

Antidope,

I'm not a nas stan. The username is just a username and the life is good thing was a coincidence. I like jayz just as much...and I don't like eggs either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom