the thread about nothing...

I hate when your electricity cuts off at night. It hadn't rained in a good 3 hours before it just randomly went out, and I figured out that one of
my junction/power boxes shorted and had to get it replaced. Woke up drenched like hell
sick.gif
, but that feeling of getting electricity back is amazing.

god im getting so tired of hearing dubstep EVERYWHERE....
mad.gif

Ford commercial *waaaaaahhhhhh cruunch  wahhhwahhh krrrrttt*
next commercial on for verizon "unbreakable phone" beeewwwwmmmm brrt rahhh wahh wahh chhhhhh

holy christ...i actually used to cherish those sounds too...was  big electronic music fan
eyes.gif

next up hannah montana x skrillex collabo album :smh

Originally Posted by damn its me

god im getting so tired of hearing dubstep EVERYWHERE....
mad.gif

next commercial on for verizon "unbreakable phone" beeewwwwmmmm brrt rahhh wahh wahh chhhhhh

holy christ...i actually used to cherish those sounds too...was  big electronic music fan
eyes.gif

next up hannah montana x skrillex collabo album :smh

Yeah I can't beleive how big it's getting...

Originally Posted by damn its me

I read this out loud and lol'd

played drinking jenga last night... first time since college

that game DELIVERS still... (best rule was "the dunce camp" - whoever breaks a rule, has to keep their forehead on the table until someone else breaks a rule and takes over)

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I watched TED last night and the movie was trash.

Idk if my charger isnt working or it might be the port on my MBP. If I move the wire the light turns either off or green and it stops charging. I don't want to take it to my local apple store because they are a bunch or discriminating $#@ @%^#$^$
30t6p3b.gif
Figured that movie would be doodoo

Word? haha it was pretty much like family guy with real characters in place to me, thought it was stupid & hilarious....my theater was packed like it was for TDK, wasn't expecting that

Originally Posted by DR813

What y'all know that boy Jaisu? Dude is a straight beast
pimp.gif

Tempura
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. can't get that beat outta my head. it's just too sick

http://jaisu.bandcamp.com/album/2stacks

sorry the embed code didn't work like i thought.

checked him out. kinda repetitive patterns but he is nice. check out eloquent, Ta-Ku, or basically anyone on HuhWhatWhere or Brainfeeder for more polished beats.
this dude Evil Needle's album Equilibrium just dropped and its heat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Thanks man. He drank everyday. Mostly beer actually. His parents owned a restaurant for the past 6 or so years where he worked but he could drink even there as it was accessible. He got black out drunk a few days a week that I know of. A friend of ours drove from another state to go see him last week. He told me the last night he stayed up all night just thinking it may be the last time he ever sees one of his best friend. It's so hard to process. Doesn't even seem real.
ugh, that sucks man.  that's why i slowed down alot to a beer or two a night except weekends.  i was developing a mean habit and this is always a possibility.  has he quit drinking or did he just say eff it at this point?

He quit cold turkey as soon as he got sick. The liver doesn't have any nerve endings so I don't know what his 1st symptoms were. He was fine one day and then all of a sudden he was in the hospital, literally. That was only a few months ago. I offered to get tested to see if I'm a match for a transplant but he doesn't want to talk about it at all. He's still his awesome, joking self on fb but he's shut virtually everyone out in the real world.

Yeah I tore my liver in half in a car accident. It doesn't hurt, he won't be in pain. That's dope you offered to see if you were a match. I hope once it all settles in he will look for a match. He's way too young to go. He could get a transplant and live out the rest of his life. Give him some time and I bet he'll come around. He's got alot of time left to decide at least. I wish him the best for sure.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by DR813

What y'all know that boy Jaisu? Dude is a straight beast
pimp.gif

Tempura
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. can't get that beat outta my head. it's just too sick

http://jaisu.bandcamp.com/album/2stacks

sorry the embed code didn't work like i thought.

checked him out. kinda repetitive patterns but he is nice. check out eloquent, Ta-Ku, or basically anyone on HuhWhatWhere or Brainfeeder for more polished beats.
this dude Evil Needle's album Equilibrium just dropped and its heat.
pimp.gif
funny you mention evil needle's equilibrium because i'm listening to it now. pretty dope so far. I'll check out those other names you mentioned a little later. but jaisu earlier stuff is a little better than the one i posted. I noticed he changed his style up a lot. also boon doc and negrosaki on you tube is dope too. i'll post some of their stuff on here in a few minutes.  here's some their work:      just some of my favs

would simp & quench thirst with any sweat that files off of her
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

"You think you die alone but thats not true. Nobody is alone in this world. We have to coexist and take care of each other."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I'd smash all the Kardashian sisters....yes even Khloe.

Me too. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

kourtney-kardashian-no-makeup.jpg

sick.gif

you sick bastard, why would you do that?
i can never look at this chick the same again
30t6p3b.gif
she looks like my 60+ year old high school math teacher, oh why oh why 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif