the thread about nothing...

5'7?

eek.gif

NTers are like children
laugh.gif
bunch of misfits

My brother can dunk 
frown.gif

A baseball though or a small ball. Not a basketball yet. 

Last edited:
:lol: ***** said "5'7?!" like it's some child's height. That's me all day and I look majority of the people I come across in the eye or down.

I wouldn't mind being 6'3 though, but i'm comfy with who I am. I do feel bad for my boy that's like 5'2 and a 28 yo corny virgin. It might be over for dude.

What's wrong with going up to a female and be like aye ma, I'm trying to give you that wetbeak 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind being 6'3 though, but i'm comfy with who I am. I do feel bad for my boy that's like 5'2 and a 28 yo corny virgin. It might be over for dude.

If thats really your boy you would pay for that for him.

He's so annoying we really just acquaintances. We've tried so hard to no avail, son is embarassing. We all went out with the chick he had a crush on and created situations for them to be alone but son kept wandering off from the group dolo like a stoner. Everytime son is just like "man I just wanna get high/get a drink" so we gave up. I've thought about paying for it, but my other dudes are like naw, **** that *****, we're done with that. Dude is in a dire situation and doesn't recognize it. I remember one time he was talking to my girl, and I fell back just because he seemed comfy talking to a female for once, he told her about his only girlfriend ever, from the 7th grade.

Back
Top Bottom