the thread about nothing...

shoefreak is very attractive young black lady, very classy! Her parents obviously did a great job (physically and intellectually). From her many posts I've come to realize that she is a unique soul. She's perceptive, feisty, clever, principled, charming, witty, worldly, and ambitious. I would say that her future is bright...glowing even. I imagine she has a great laugh, and her cry could probably bring you to tears. I also imagine that there is never a rainy day with her.

Physically? Her skin is impeccable, mocha fine goodness, the soils of mother africa quiver with joy when they see her. The bushes of the congo raise there leaves to her when they see her brown eyed wonder. The barnswallows of the serengheti sing a song when they see her smile. She has a distant stair, a charm that is so laisez faire, but she walks around with a confident savoir-faire. I don't know...I guess she's just an impeccable beauty. Gentlemen, we are privileged to have her! Lucky even...
tired.gif

call me
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

I just saw this

roll.gif

I have ance marks

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

it's hot in my room but i don't like being shirtless or shortsless 
ohwell.gif

This dude I worked with at NTNY was so dark, we started calling him 001 
mean.gif
roll.gif
No 001 is the color code for black 
roll.gif
Cracked up as I read this because I got the joke instantly. XXXXXX 001
roll.gif

I'm 5'8" and I think my now ex-gf is a half inch to an inch taller than me. It was weird going out when she wore heels sometimes because it made her taller than me. I want to date a shorter, thicker chick next. Tall and skinny is cool though.

Back
Top Bottom