the thread about nothing...

Im gonna try to just get it from her saturday but if i don't see her.....i will have no real way of getting in contact with her.

The only social networks i have is twitter and instagram. The night after we hung out at the bar for the first time she immediately added me on instagram...she doesn't have twitter i don't think.
Just go to the very first pic she ever uploaded on instagram and write, "Cute! Hey shoot me a text at *your #*".

So im packed all ready to go.. just out of curiosity I checked my passport .its expired. ..since its an international flight I can't go. :lol: :smh: serves me right for not checking earlier

So im packed all ready to go.. just out of curiosity I checked my passport .its expired. ..since its an international flight I can't go. :lol: :smh: serves me right for not checking earlier

:smh:

that sucks man.

I had my things ready for my roadtrip. Turns out, one of my boys is not coming :x

We're suppose to leave tomorrow now |I

I'm going on a short 4 day vacation with my family to Ocean City, MD tomorrow. Haven't been on family vacation in 4-5 years. I can't wait until I get off work today.

Weird thing is that they booked a hotel across the street from my ex-gf on Monday because I had been living there and the plan was to go out to dinner with her and my family. Not quite sure what to do about that yet.

What's everyone else doing this weekend?

:smh:

that sucks man.

I had my things ready for my roadtrip. Turns out, one of my boys is not coming :x

We're suppose to leave tomorrow now |I
So how many ppl are going?

:x

Just got to da heightz

It's like DR mixed with da south beach.
Im from da heightz B. And I reside in Souf Beach.

I see what you mean :rofl: tho

Im from da heightz B. And I reside in Souf Beach.

I see what you mean
roll.gif
tho
You ever see ninjahood out window shopping at jewelry stores, making white women clutch their purses, eating platanos, or getting his crumbling porsche money repaired at the shoe repair shop?

This dude I worked with at NTNY was so dark, we started calling him 001 
mean.gif
roll.gif

No 001 is the color code for black 
roll.gif
Cracked up as I read this because I got the joke instantly. XXXXXX 001 :rofl:

I'm 5'8" and I think my now ex-gf is a half inch to an inch taller than me. It was weird going out when she wore heels sometimes because it made her taller than me. I want to date a shorter, thicker chick next. Tall and skinny is cool though.

I'm glad it made you laugh, it sure as hell made me laugh for weeks :lol:

Good morning my neighbors !!!

Good morning everyone.

Good Morning gentlemen *Winston Wolf voice*

The last few pages man...:lol:. Lost underwater strip clubs, and waves....:rofl:

Going on job interviews while on the clock is the most gangsta **** ever

Last edited:
That meeting I had earlier this morning got me feeling....
Congrats bro, I'm having opposite luck right now. Its been 3 weeks since I interviewed with no response, I know what that means. To get the no response fade from the company that you work for though... Thats just crazy to me. I'm really bummed out today too and with no cell phone I got no one to really vent to. Been working for a year now and I'm nowhere close to where I thought I would be at this age or at this stage in my career. I'm ashamed of it to, very much so. My entire life is a failure in my book.

Last edited:
Congrats bro, I'm having opposite luck right now. Its been 3 weeks since I interviewed with no response, I know what that means. To get the no response fade from the company that you work for though... Thats just crazy to me. I'm really bummed out today too and with no cell phone I got no one to really vent to. Been working for a year now and I'm nowhere close to where I thought I would be at this age or at this stage in my career. I'm ashamed of it to, very much so. My entire life is a failure in my book.
difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
you need to do this in your sleep and sell kilos of coke

stick with it or expand your options, its all part of the process :pimp:

Last edited:
My room is finally clean and I did all my laundry. :pimp:

My room will be clean for a day TOPS before looking like a crime scene again, though. :lol:

I had a dream in the middle of the night that I was walking with this girl and the planet we were on decided to blow up at that very moment so we fell to the floor and I woke up. Fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom