the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

How do you embed a video (youtube) on niketalk? I don't see the insert flash symbol anymore when I go to post...

I got attacked by raccoons last night in my dreams 

Really?

To see a raccoon in your dream signifies deceit and thievery. You are not being completely honest in some situation. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are hiding something. You are keeping a secret.

Her name is
IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC
IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC

Last edited:
legit anger towards flo rida
The one with the blonde hair 
embarassed.gif

the mom looking chick?

wut?

you really that into moms b?
Wait!.. are you talking about the chicks he had on the breakfast club ?? 
nerd.gif
yes mate.
and wht will not allow you to waste
embarassed.gif
's on the blone mom when the meagan good clone is still hot, alive and breathing.
I just went back and watched it .. you're right she does look kind of old.. the 2 in the middle tho 
smokin.gif
... that one on the far right gotta go

Last edited:
legit anger towards flo rida
The one with the blonde hair 
embarassed.gif

the mom looking chick?

wut?

you really that into moms b?
Wait!.. are you talking about the chicks he had on the breakfast club ?? 
nerd.gif

yes mate.

and wht will not allow you to waste :wow: 's on the blone mom when the meagan good clone is still hot, alive and breathing.
I just went back and watched it .. you're right she does look kind of old.. the 2 in the middle tho 
smokin.gif

... that one on the far right gotta go

qft.
shaved head is :x
like :x dont ruin da vibe.
:x

Back
Top Bottom