the thread about nothing...

tumblr_ml0j6oRVS51sngvhbo1_500.png

I blame Rob=tan version of Thanks Obama. >D

Robama?

You guys complain about him, but you always bait him.

You guys like it as much as he does.

If you guys keep fighting like girls Im going to start talking about my period.

Pardon me while I get my Antidope on..

What about Bob?
What About Bob? is a 1991 comedy film directed by Frank Oz, and starring Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss. Murray plays Bobert Patrick Zeemeneski, a psychiatric patient who follows his egotistical psychiatrist Dr. Leo Marvin on vacation.

Thank you. This was the exact response I was looking for... :nthat:

Not gonna lie...1st Karate Kid...when Ralph Macchio pulled up for the crain at the end...tears were shed bro.

It indeed was a good time in the empire...Johnny sweep the leg!!!!!

Ahh Aquanetta :lol:

I was always told that if you start calling them often it annoys them because it reeks of desperation. IDK though, I always feel like I should call. I mean I interviewed for a job with the same company I work for now, and I havent heard anything yet and I havent reached out or anything cause a friend who just left the department told me that I should be paitent because they're slow with the process over there but still. If you havent heard back from an interview in three weeks, from the company that you work for now then thats a fade IMO. Like they can come to my cube, email me, dial my extension, but nah.

Dude, I applied for a position where I work.....in April. By luck I got an informal meeting today. You'll be fine.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is NOT proper wetbeak technique

they're showing that soprano episode when phil gets his head ran over 
laugh.gif

I posted something like that last week, that scene is hilarious to me

everybody's mad.

why are yall so mad?

This

this guy at the mall is wearing his grape 5s with the matching tee and socks
sick.gif

Why does this affect you? Seriously, let them look dumb and keep it movin.

I was Scarface Jay was Manolo it hurt me when I had to kill him, and his whole squad for dolo

I was Scarface Jay was Manolo it hurt me when I had to kill him, and his whole squad for dolo

Lord have mercy, Jesus Christ, he's just nice, he just slice like a ginsu

Lord have mercy, Jesus Christ, he's just nice, he just slice like a ginsu

Look at the life that I been through, the last real ***** alive, that's official 

:pimp:

All of this!!!!!!!!!! I so wanted to complete the line but you beat me to it :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom