the thread about nothing...

Does no one like pretzels or something?

All the goldfish gone, all the cheezits, all the mixed nuts, full tub of pretzels still here :pimp: :pimp:

y da eff da mcflurrie spon so long?
big ol' thang longa dan da cup g.

finna punch bow wow in da effin mouf fo findin out wut dat mouf do.

Last edited:
Da McFlurry Spoon is designed with a hollow, 12.5 cm long, 1.5 cm wide square handle made of translucent, heavy-gauge (1 mm thick) plastic. There is no straw functionality in the US version of da utensil, da handle is made hollow only to save material and to allow it to be mounted on da mixer. At da end of the handle is a clip, which attaches onto the rotating axl of da blending machine. Da McFlurry-maker engages da mixer while holding da cup, and da spoon acts as a beater, blending the candy pieces into the ice cream. Da domed lid ensures none of da McFlurry escapes, and using a disposable mixing utensil means less equipment needs to be washed by da crew at da end of the night b.

Da McFlurry Spoon is designed with a hollow, 12.5 cm long, 1.5 cm wide square handle made of translucent, heavy-gauge (1 mm thick) plastic. There is no straw functionality in the US version of da utensil, da handle is made hollow only to save material and to allow it to be mounted on da mixer. At da end of the handle is a clip, which attaches onto the rotating axl of da blending machine. Da McFlurry-maker engages da mixer while holding da cup, and da spoon acts as a beater, blending the candy pieces into the ice cream. Da domed lid ensures none of da McFlurry escapes, and using a disposable mixing utensil means less equipment needs to be washed by da crew at da end of the night b.

da eff is dis b?
u tryna insult da intelligence by spelling wurds incorrectly g?

Why do I have all these emotions. I feel like I'm pms'ing or some ****

I hate having a bunch of work on a Friday. 

Do you have a deadline beh, or just when you finish it up? 

YES IT IS FRIDAY

NOTHING CAN RUIN MY DAY BECAUSE IT IS ******G FRIDAY

my boss leaving early for Palm Springs today **** yes that means I'm leaving early

**** YES IT IS FRIDAY

:smokin endlessly this weekend

YES IT IS FRIDAY

NOTHING CAN RUIN MY DAY BECAUSE IT IS ******G FRIDAY

my boss leaving early for Palm Springs today **** yes that means I'm leaving early

**** YES IT IS FRIDAY

smokin.gif
endlessly this weekend
I'm with you...
smokin.gif

Got one already on the night stand when I get home. 

Going to a friends cabin from the 3rd-7th.

People that don't have a beard tell people that have one they want one, people that have beards know how annoying it is and how continuously having to shave/shave neck hair sucks. Fence green effect.

wow, elderly shawty got that work

on a side note, just smanged some bbw yambs

moister than the moistest of toilettes

Going to a friends cabin from the 3rd-7th.

People that don't have a beard tell people that have one they want one, people that have beards know how annoying it is and how continuously having to shave/shave neck hair sucks. Fence green effect.

nah i like my beard. asians with beards>

Back
Top Bottom