the thread about nothing...

boxers ftw. comfort, space, chorizo and balls roam as they please with no damns given
smokin.gif

don't give me that look, when the booty jiggling in a sun dress there's no draws or a thong on :lol:

nvm seen black text, pics? 8)
yooo it's the most awkward feeling when a strong wind that hits the dress and i have to hold it down so it wont fly away.... :smh:

Last edited:
boxer breefs ftw

you get needed compression, and nice cup containment. Elastic is always on point...and your butt crack is hugged quite nicely.

Family has no understanding of the need to not be bothered on days off from work. It's like you can't ever catch a mental break.

You are a courageous man, I don't go out in public really with no draws on, cuz

it ain't like people can't see the outline when you're walking. It was okay

when I was a child but now, my jammy be flapping in the breeze.

This. That tip outline got me pullin' my t-shirt down
laugh.gif
Why scared? Aint that what you trying to show the females anyway???
so you trying to show your **** to little girls. not a good look b 
laugh.gif

boxer breefs ftw

you get needed compression, and nice cup containment. Elastic is always on point...and your butt crack is hugged quite nicely.
Yep. I just switched from Ralph Lauren 3 packs to Hanes 5 packs. They are a little longer down the leg but more comfortable IMO. And cheaper obviously.

boxer breefs ftw

+1 
never going back to boxers again

Boxers are only comfy when not in motion. Boxer briefs, specifically performance ones like Champion brand, incredible.

I'm slowly weening off my RL and CK joints.

Last edited:
You are a courageous man, I don't go out in public really with no draws on, cuz

it ain't like people can't see the outline when you're walking. It was okay

when I was a child but now, my jammy be flapping in the breeze.

This. That tip outline got me pullin' my t-shirt down :lol:

Why scared? Aint that what you trying to show the females anyway???
so you trying to show your **** to little girls. not a good look b 
laugh.gif

Hey you gotta break some eggs to make an omlet.

How could that be wrong in any way?

Musty *****.

Brazilian FTW.

boxer breefs ftw

+1 
never going back to boxers again

Boxers are only comfy when not in motion. Boxer briefs, specifically performance ones like Champion brand, incredible.

I'm slowly weening off my RL and CK joints.
boxers with low rise jeans are the worst...

joints are always creeping up running towards your neck...you'll always have wedgies and mud butt with boxers.

Females with sundresses on and thongs or nothing.....

Lord knows I've gotten unexpected summer time peeks while walking up a flight of subway stairs on a breezy day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom