the thread about nothing...

Gundam G
Yu Yu Hakusho
Death Note til L dies, eff a spoiler alert,
Today In Class 5-2
Reborn
Code Geass

I ain't watched an anime series in like 2 years so I'm not up to date.

Soccer mom stunt'n.

You check his pockets Beh?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Chill, I don't get down like that. But that one time I found a drunk white girl tho....
2wmnojo.jpg
I knew you would pick up on that
roll.gif

And princess monokee

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Endless waltz
eek.gif

Heavy arms
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Princess Mononokee was very good. Saw it in the movies

As far as the white chick attempt. About 5-6 years ago I was out with my boy and a friend of ours. We were outside the bar and a cab pulls up with a white girl in the front seat drunk as hell. She was so drunk she wasn't responsive to anything. Taps, calls, nothing. At first when he pulled up she was doubled over and it looked like she was slobbin the knob, so me and my boy was messing with him like go head get some
laugh.gif
. He waved his hands like ohhhh nooooo
roll.gif
. We decided to help him wake her up. Since I knew my boy was gonna smash our other friend I figured F it, let me try, I'm drunk to. All I get was get to walk her to her door and hear hear talk about how me and her dad had the same cell phone (Motorola Razr) when she said that I sobered up real quick when I realized it would not be snowing that night. What a waste. She wasn't that hot but she would have gotten the job done in that situation
laugh.gif

Death Scythe
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Beh the wild part about that drunk dude is that it was like 10:30
laugh.gif
mean.gif
10:30? That's nothing. When I first moved here, my neighbor was drunk off his *** and leaning and stumbling on the gate in front of the building. It was 8pm....
laugh.gif

Got some Del Taco..........bad choice..........fuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Probably the worst place I have ever been. I don't believe in wasting food but I went here when I was in LA (Pico Rivera) and it was so bad that I threw the food out.

i wish all ledges were made of marble or metal, the ground be smooth as butter and that no skate stoppers existed 
tired.gif

Probably the worst place I have ever been. I don't believe in wasting food but I went here when I was in LA (Pico Rivera) and it was so bad that I threw the food out.
when you're in LA (or any big city) the last thing you want to do is eat big chain food, it's always horrible-er than big chains in smaller cities.

Last edited:
"touch me, hug me, they love me. down and dirty, close contact, rugby"

:smokin

son said we get to the point like the end of a sentence :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
What has TAN been up today?
pretty much bussin juugs.

My mama said the neighbors think Im selling drugs I told my mama chill and gave her a dub I turnt the stove on and I gave mama a hug,  Now when these chicos re up, they re up with us

funny thing is my sidepiece didn't even know she met the damn plug
roll.gif

i wish all ledges were made of marble or metal, the ground be smooth as butter and that no skate stoppers existed 
tired.gif
that moment when you encounter skate stoppers for the first time.

that moment when broken index finger.
I wish I still lived in Cali. So many skate spots and skaters. 
frown.gif
 Boston still hasn't built the skatepark they promised us like 5 years ago. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom