the thread about nothing...

newmoanyuh, my brother has a show tonight. He left you a ticket and knew you wouldn't show up because he said he isn't very fond of K dot 

damb 
mean.gif

^ when Maximas start jerking start looking for new car. Friend had same problem. He Tryna get rid of his now. But as far as your situation what is the partial warranty u speak of?

If there was a major issue down the road then he would pay for the parts and I would pay for the labor or vice versa.

But this particular issue he said he would pay for fully. But I already know he doesn't realize that it isn't a small transmission issue and once the mechanic says 2 stacks and up, he will pepper my angus.

At this time I just want to cry, maybe I could sell it back
I dont want to deal with that mechanic back and forth life

Maybe I could kill him

Last edited:
bilbo do you realize what potential trouble i may be in because of you? thank god he doesn't go in this thread.
mean.gif
*goes to PM Shinostarr* 
devil.gif

I was on this rah-rah USA steeze when I was in Europe.... Everyone dug it EXCEPT for the lame *** Canadians I met there
laugh.gif

That Canadian group absolutely despised me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The fact that I told them I consider myself American>Canadian probably didn't help either 
laugh.gif

Damn shoefreaky.... thats terrible :x :frown:

My only advice is to keep a firm neutral attitude with the dealer. Dont give them even get the slightest impression that you somehow feel this is your fault.... because its not. No car "as is" or not should break down that soon after a purchase unless you were made aware of there was something wrong.

2 grand for a damn nissan transmission tho ? :wow: .... shoulda just bought a Cadillac

I've made a terrible mistake and Albooboo pointed it out. I'm a bad person....
Dude I sad nothing about you as a person. You're placating blame on me by being sarcastic when both of us were at fault. Cracking a joke or posting someone's pic as to make a joke about that person absolutely does not make you a bad person. There are far worse comments made on here than what I said.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pics to prove it :nerd:

I'm no conceded fool, but I know I'm pretty damn good looking (word to zoolander)...and if WATER is swole, then I'm The Rock status beast mode buff :pimp:

And RCK and Tahrone are ****** fine as hell too, yes AYOLO :evil:
no pics >D miiiiine

you guys are fools :smh: :lol:

I've made a terrible mistake and Albooboo pointed it out. I'm a bad person....
Dude I sad nothing about you as a person. You're placating blame on me by being sarcastic when both of us were at fault. Cracking a joke or posting someone's pic as to make a joke about that person absolutely does not make you a bad person. There are far worse comments made on here than what I said.
It was a joke, relax man. The statement wasn't that serious. Sheesh

Back
Top Bottom