the thread about nothing...

Tell Tune light one, pass it like a relay. That song is jokes and I watched a man get dragged away from a fight yelling, "Real &%$$> what's up!" And he lost.

I feel like a total $+!$@@+ but I had to kick my brother out of my spot. He is a year younger than I and we got into a really bad argument that stemmed from his blatant arrogance and disrespect for other people's property. He thought throwing money at problems would solve everything, I had to dead that. We have been through a lot and I legitimately cried until about three AM. This situation opened my eyes to who takes my feelings into consideration, myself included.

On a lighter note, eff Rick Ross' Martin/Zimmerman reference in that song with Usher.

tumblr_m6jwb9TYns1qkmdi3o1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I've been binging on Reality TV Shows lately

I can't stop watching this trainwreck called Love & Hip Hop ATL

Ditto.
laugh.gif

I watch pretty much all of VH1's reality shows: Love & Hip-Hop, Basketball Wives, Basketball Wives LA, La La's Full Court Life. Also Tough Love, which is
pimp.gif

Stevie J is a foul dude.
30t6p3b.gif
 How you not only cheating on your baby mother, but also rawdogging these @%+#$* you cheating on her with?

Mimi is just as bad for tolerating his mess though.

Ain't this the same dude that was in that Eve sextape?

Speaking of trainwreck reality shows, Bad Girls Club Mexico starts next week

LOVE the fact that I sit in front of a computer all day at work, HATE the fact that SSA blocks almost EVERYTHING! I mean half the time I cant see pics posted, never get too watch any youtube vids and most of the time the smileys on the page just end up being a box wit a lil red X and (smiley: pimp) next to it. SMH

But I LOVE my job.

When the jungle was open,

I rode in with the riders.

Stole food from the bears

And brought it back to the lions. 

Hold court with the ace.

I'm a gorilla, but lighter

Got the eye of a tiger

The heart of a fighter

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I've been binging on Reality TV Shows lately

I can't stop watching this trainwreck called Love & Hip Hop ATL
That show is awful and seems legitimately scripted
laugh.gif
 Scrappy's girl plans a good romantic night for him, and then he tells her he wants to move out
roll.gif

And that one stripper chick with that accent, combined with an apparent lisp 
sick.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Son. I wish people would stop clamoring about putting venom into a spider-man movie. He's not even Spider-man's greatest villain!!!!
I'm curious to hear who you think it is then? I would go with Venom.
I'm going to go with a old favorite of mine, Green Goblin. 
Venom is just a 90's fad. Let's make an Edgy Spider-Man. He was cool when all I did was watch the cartoon from my childhood but as I've gotten older, started reading the comics... I just lost all the luster I had for Venom. 
After reading the Ends of the Earth storyline (most recent Spidey arc), I'm liking Doc Ock and the rest of the Sinister Six. Spidey has one of the best Rogue's Gallery next to Batman.

Am I the only one who wants to see a Kraven vs Spidey movie? Throw in some of the Kraven stuff from Ult Spider-Man in there (he's a realty show star/famous hunter), have him tracking Spider-Man it would be so 
pimp.gif

Man my thoughts went everywhere this post
I can agree with your choice Green Goblin is a good vilain. You might be right cause that cartoon where Peter looked like he was 30 years old are my fondest memories of Spider-Man. I dont know much about the comics though, never read them. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of some good ones?
Originally Posted by Navarretr

Had my first black berry the other day... almost tasted as good as raspberries
Small world had my first blackberry this saturday. Then we made smoothies out of them.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

That's #*$^% up bruh, I heard on the news some people may not be getting power back till Friday/the weekend?
30t6p3b.gif
They should just use underground lines to avoid all that mess

yeah man they told us Thursday or Friday, I can live without tv but it's 100 degrees everyday an wit no Ac my house is a greenhouse , it's 2012 they need a better way of doin things

Thats *$*!%% fam....come to the chi I got u on these breezys and central air 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my $%$%+ bishop
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...@mmg yea bruh Thas why I'm trippin out

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

That's #*$^% up bruh, I heard on the news some people may not be getting power back till Friday/the weekend?
30t6p3b.gif
They should just use underground lines to avoid all that mess

yeah man they told us Thursday or Friday, I can live without tv but it's 100 degrees everyday an wit no Ac my house is a greenhouse , it's 2012 they need a better way of doin things

damn, that's rough

My power was out for 3 days and it was driving me crazy

where you live at?

home of the wire g, or should I say no wires cuz its hot as balls dawg

Back
Top Bottom