the thread about nothing...

Dat disturbia song lalalallalalal ..... the sexy blonde abd umm I want to make loce wit dat song playing ... added to bucket list

i wanna get drunk with rck and pabs escobar.

i wanna get high as hell with ghella and the boy sleazy.

FADED summit needs to happen bros
Seriously, this needs to happen
it will
nerd.gif
I sincerely hope so. I can't get next to pink toes tho, my girl will stab me fo sho 
laugh.gif

@Pabs, you can take all of them. I just look. I saw one walking down my block today and she was looking right. I admit I looked like a creep, but it ain't eem care 
laugh.gif

I'm serious gigh elevation is better since it is a faster faded not harcut bit ****** up **** thinfy mangso weak I am a six pack...

I don't condone drunk drivng thoufh ***** *** mither****** killed a cousin hurt a cousin and some of their friendss.... so sad his wife was pregnant too

Juicy J is ugly as hell.

like what I iimagine hell would look like. he is uglier than that.
dude is wall eyed like a mofo. that's why he is always wearing shades

All hypnotized camp posse combined looks like a special ed class. I went to a concert and was so close I could reach out and touch them. I was shocked by how weird they all looked on stage.

sup papis. been a busy day today. cleaned up my closet to store some clothes that i hardly wear. then went to a bbq and just got home. whats good?

sup papis. been a busy day today. cleaned up my closet to store some clothes that i hardly wear. then went to a bbq and just got home. whats good?
i should clean my closet but it's so messy i wouldn't even know where to start 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom