the thread about nothing...

just now woke up from last night 
eek.gif
  i need food
what the hell did you do? 
laugh.gif
Grizzly teach us your ways
A friend of mine had his grand opening last night for his bar, and a hand full of us ended up staying in there after he closed till about 9 in the morning 
eek.gif

NT....driving females away since '99
Lying, fronting females.

Who wants to meet a girl online anyway
mean.gif

Not like we chasing away dimes
eyes.gif

Well maybe on blues 1-20 scale, we chasing away 10s
nerd.gif
That's not the point. We should let everyone feel welcomed. I don't care if it's a catfish or whatever, to a certain degree we're anonymous here. We let out what we want, and that's cool, but I've read what's been going on and have no clue what is going on but it seems borderline bullying and harassment man. But I'll stay out of it. 
i'm with beh...here...

we need to chill a little bit. And I am in large part to blame for poking a little fun into something blue was obviously sensitive about. And for that I  apologize bluey, so lets all just chill for a little bit.

I'm only going by what I read in here and nothing else, I don't even know the backstory. Just want TAN to be cool.

Y'all are guving the female attention slooting Blue wanted. Do you I guess.

Ima enjoy these rays 8) [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
I still dont understand what happened. She was Catfishing? How when she had her IG and Twitter in her bio? Was she lying about having a man? Someone please explain

I'm only going by what I read in here and nothing else, I don't even know the backstory. Just want TAN to be cool.
rck brought a ****** as a date to his and blues meetup, rck told blue not to tell anyone...but she sent pms to a few people, including nate. Nate got mad because he's been helping rck hide the secret, so he put blue on blast.

SIKE

I ain't never leavin tan
tongue.gif
I knew you wouldn't
rck brought a ****** as a date to his and blues meetup, rck told blue not to tell anyone...but she sent pms to a few people, including nate. Nate got mad because he's been helping rck hide the secret, so he put blue on blast.
That sounds like classic ducktales 
laugh.gif

ya this is pretty much the gist of it

SIKE

I ain't never leavin tan :tongue:
Yay!!!! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom