the thread about nothing...

They lurking b 
nerd.gif

What's gucci
nerd.gif

I'm chilling,trying to stack these millions.

What's gucci with you Nathaniel?

Had Popeyes for the first time in a whole
devil.gif
devil.gif
Popeyes sounds like heaven right about now.
You got the spicy right?
Of course.

With extra hot sawwwsssseeeee

devil.gif
I love their hot sauce

but not the spicy chicken...my angus can't handle it 
embarassed.gif

Umm twisted tea aibt bad it's like dem Lipton tea brisk drink... need more buffalo wings... dam

Bella you couldn't be mo retti
mean.gif
(786) 973-0735
pimp.gif
umm has anyone ever google these numbers bimbomangins posts
laugh.gif
I was going to be in Los Angeles on a business trip and was looking for some first rate entertainment when I learned that Bella would be in LA and available during the time frame of my trip. I was familiar with some of her adult entertainment work and had wanted to meet her for some time but our schedules always seemed to conflict. Now I was even more eager and determined to see this beautiful, young, hottie close up and personal. I quickly called to schedule a meeting and after providing my personal information including references we scheduled a rendezvous at my hotel - how fortunate for me.

Bella is absolutely fantastic. A beautiful face and smile, a body to worship, a terrific sense of humor and a good conversationalist. In my opinion, she is an absolute must see.
embarassed.gif

Evening peoples!
Who you wit!!!!
Uncle Bernie all day errday.
97 nba allstar game
nthat.gif
98 was better
This....can be a very useful skill
I know y'all don't **** with Dr. Phil...but the two day special on the missing girl Erica Parsons...that **** happened in my hometown.

The next episode will be on tomorrow...
mean.gif

The parents are so full of **** man.

What's up with parents killing their children? Yeah I'm jumping to conclusions.

mean.gif
I might have to take a look. Sounds messed up.
Arsenio Hall coming back.

Why?

His parents seen the word arsenic and just switched the c with an o and thought it was something special.
Arsenio was and is the man. It's one of my personal favorite late night shows ever. I'm glad he's back.
They lurking b 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Streets is watching block keep clocking waiting for you to break make your first mistake 
nerd.gif

i'ma teach my turtle this 
nthat.gif
I like turtles!
Soon Foster...soon.....
Ball don't lie
Damn sure don't. It was a good game, both teams played hard and Cut the check! My all time 'Sheed lines, gold man....gold....

any scary/creepy documentaries anybody recommends?

i couldn't find those 2 threads, sorry.

I think sweet drinks is better u drink it faster and well u know what happens.. also wat watching 42 and its so funny

Back
Top Bottom