the thread about nothing...

Im so not ready to start school. After ************ at community college, at age 27, this will be my first semester at a 4 year school.

Im nervous bros.

On a side note, I need a shower. My man parts smell like a dead body.

On another side note, these young shorties are built crazy. I need one of these 10th grade garden tools

Im so not ready to start school. After ************ at community college, at age 27, this will be my first semester at a 4 year school.

Im nervous bros.

Have no worries bae, you got this 
pimp.gif

Good luck in school

If everything goes okay I'll be going to Virginia Beach twice twice this year.

Once for the family reunion and and one more time for my high school graduate trip.

I saw my little brother meticulously cleaning his Chris Pauls today. I have influenced him too much
laugh.gif
My little sister still has her 09 spacejams looking vnds, no yellowing or creases
pics of said sister 
nerd.gif
eek.gif

it's almost impossible to find some 09 spacejams without yellowing

GS sizes dont seem to yellow as fast around the pods for some reason. I also noticed the 2009 GS used the same mold as the 2001, while the 2009 Mens look goofy as hell.

I guess Nike figures they gotta make GS pairs better because kids will actually play in their shoes while grown *** men just like to take instagram photos and stare at their pairs on a shelf :lol:

Last edited:
I saw my little brother meticulously cleaning his Chris Pauls today. I have influenced him too much
laugh.gif
This is a bad thing? I'd say you were a good influence. Too bad my brother didn't pick up my habits on that.

Im nervous bros.

On a side note, I need a shower. My man parts smell like a dead body.

On another side note, these young shorties are built crazy. I need one of these 10th grade garden tools
Ok, there's a lot going on here. As far as school goes, don't be nervous it's great that you are still continuing going. Keep it going man. Not showering for days? You already about that 4 year college life 
laugh.gif
. No need for the young'ns, just kick it to some freshman chicks, then you know you're in the safe zone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My little sister still has her 09 spacejams looking vnds, no yellowing or creases
pics of said sister 
nerd.gif

eek.gif
 it's almost impossible to find some 09 spacejams without yellowing
Um, no it's not....

Hes done it, I havent. He has pulled some that I wish I could have though. It wouldnt work now though, we barely look alike IMO and we dress differently.

Back
Top Bottom