the thread about nothing...

i read that this picture may be proof that mermaids may/may have exist.

fishermen-1.jpg

What's yo roster lookin like
nerd.gif

N what if RCK wasn't eem talkin to himself?
nerd.gif
What's your teams name
nerd.gif
Who ended up with Arian Foster in da draft
nerd.gif
Fraij
eyes.gif
What's yo roster lookin like
nerd.gif

N what if RCK wasn't eem talkin to himself?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I love this response
Who's your team in the league
nerd.gif
Who ended up with Arian Foster in da draft
nerd.gif
Fraij
eyes.gif
Can yall PLEASE stop with the fantasy football talk?

Obviously Meth is watching

Obviously he's banning people

Take it to PMs or to the official Fantasy football thread.

This is what almost got the thread shut down last year

mean.gif

Yall are about to get this thread canned if you dont quit with the sports talk and taking shots at Justine

Last edited:
No shots at anyone but we should pour a lil out today when we are all drinkng .. rip matt ho aka rck aka shinostar

Bruhs, I has every intent of going out last night. Gumbo, trees and drank said otherwise. :smh:

I was in the bed, under the covers at 10. :x

RCK my man for real.  Probably the dude I've became coolest with since I joined NT in 04.  But he was going way too hard on that whole situation.  I just hope he can come back when his ban is up, and we can get back to the lulz.

I met this Egyptian girl over the weekend, really cute chick. Only problem is I told he my name was David and I was Jewish so now I'm stuck in that lie. We might hang out later so I'm pondering whether I should say anything. Maybe if she brings it up, I'll correct her.

I met this Egyptian girl over the weekend, really cute chick. Only problem is I told he my name was David and I was Jewish so now I'm stuck in that lie. We might hang out later so I'm pondering whether I should say anything. Maybe if she brings it up, I'll correct her.

Lol why did you lie?

:lol: I feel like this could totally be the basis for a terrible Ben stiller movie

Back
Top Bottom