the thread about nothing...

My lips getting black, my fingertipsburntmyeeeyeshalf way open
*cough* *cough*...and I'm chokin
But ***** I'm still smokin..

:pimp:

Was it an orange Suns jersey. I had that one in my younger days it was a Stoudemire also. Got rid of it when the Jersey era died. I got rid of all my Jerseys except T-Mac and had to buy back a Tim Duncan this summer.
purple with the grey outline.

I would definitely do this.
I would last an hour easily. I am master of my own domain

I watched a documentary on this where participants claimed to hear their organs working and even could hear blood and other liquids cycling throughout their bodies. The scariest part was people saying they could hear blood as it is flowing through their cranium.

No thanks
Name of Doc please 
nerd.gif
Couldn't find the doc, but there some vids on Youtube.

Some dude in the Navy stayed in there for an hour and was fine. Guess only the weak minded can only stay in there for 45 minutes.  

Should've went to work today for holiday pay.  But a dudes head was killing him, plus I gotta get my rest in.

Found $60 dollars at the customers service section of the grocery store today.  Played the good samaritan role and gave it to the customer service rep.  I've could of used it too, but if I lost $60 dollars I would like somebody who found it to return it.

wasn't on since friday, feels good to catch up on 20 + pages.

why'd it have to be rck :smh: those 5 reps were like 1,000 !

getting back to the grind after a 3 day weekend >:

Should've went to work today for holiday pay.  But a dudes head was killing him, plus I gotta get my rest in.

Found $60 dollars at the customers service section of the grocery store today.  Played the good samaritan role and gave it to the customer service rep.  I've could of used it too, but if I lost $60 dollars I would like somebody who found it to return it.
Good job. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON. 

Back
Top Bottom