the thread about nothing...

Man I just watched a video of that dude who got electrocuted down at the Herald Square-34th Street station....I think they need to start installing guards that don't open until the train arrives at the station. Would save a lot of lives.

What has become of this thread? I remember in the good ol' days when we talked about nothing. We were young and stupid back then.

I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality. I can't stand it. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I can taste your stink. I must get out of here. I must get free.

Let me rephrase my thoughts.

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I see the worst in people.

I wasn't %$! in college.
Me: I'v been trying to find a flaw in you but I can't.
Her: Wow, Cord. Thanks for trying to highlight my imperfections. (sarcasm)

Me. It's not like that. You're beautiful, smart, funny, kind.I don't deserve you.

Her: I know you don't. (as she proceeds to unbutton my shirt and kiss my neck. 

She was the first and last. 

Goons ran up on me at the bar last night, trying to check me. Good thing I collected myself because things would've popped between our sets.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

1341524896377.jpg

Shes back FINALLY!

404'd /b/ro what was it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

whywesteppin....2 xanax and crown royal black will do the trick.
You're welcome. (I'm on the Kobe System.)

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

What has become of this thread? I remember in the good ol' days when we talked about nothing. We were young and stupid back then.

I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality. I can't stand it. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I can taste your stink. I must get out of here. I must get free.

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I see the worst in people.
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I was just thinking about you Wall-E NO LIE when I mentioned this: 
I remember when I was getting harassed for posting too much in this !%!#$ and now we giving away prizes for page number landmarks. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

What ever happened to Pharrell?

What's he up to now?

Chasin Paper with Curren$y, upcoming EP with Mac Miller, coproduced some stuff on Channel Orange.. Hes still working.

Originally Posted by cord15

whywesteppin....2 xanax and crown royal black will do the trick.
You're welcome. (I'm on the Kobe System.)
then he'll probably just start crying.
laugh.gif

i'll still hang out with your cranky camper self wally.  <3 (no jules)

Is 5 extra inches (II) worth an extra $250 for a flat screen? Same model, 5 more inches, $250 more dollars. Either a 50 or 55 inch. Leaning towards the 50, still need a stand, PS3, couple games, 3D glasses, some blurays, etc.

Thoughts anyone?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Is 5 extra inches (II) worth an extra $250 for a flat screen? Same model, 5 more inches, $250 more dollars. Either a 50 or 55 inch. Leaning towards the 50, still need a stand, PS3, couple games, 3D glasses, some blurays, etc.

Thoughts anyone?

50 should be good but it depends on how far away you'll be sitting. 

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Thoughts anyone?

8-20 feet, somewhere in the middle. I mean its 5 inches. and $250 dollars. I'm so %%@!!$% indecisive its crazy

So I told yall bout me breaking up with my girl like 50 pages back..... well not much has changed on that front
ohwell.gif

Anyways, last night I went out with me and my buddies (they are all cops, a little older than me; late 20s to mid 30s, I'm 22) and I went out with no expectations. Like these dudes are cool and all, but are weird
laugh.gif
Heck I didn't even wanna go out really
laugh.gif

The bars were DEAD last night, but I got pretty smashed and the place filled out a bit. Long story short, I met this girl, she's all over me chopping it up, shooting the **#$ and dancing the whole time, she is kinda old (28) but hot and pretty awesome,I get me and  my boys over to this girl's friends place to kick it for a bit after the bars closed. We hooked up, got her number and whatnot.

Im gonna be honest unlike all the other NTers here, idk what the hell I'm doing now
laugh.gif
Its been like 4 years since I've had to try and get a girl to go out with me. Do I call her, what do I say?? Should I text?? Or does that look immature since shes older. 

Even if I don't ever see this chick again, it feels good man. I'm %++@!%+ back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thoughts anyone?

8-20 feet, somewhere in the middle. I mean its 5 inches. and $250 dollars. I'm so %%@!!$% indecisive its crazy

That's a big range 
laugh.gif
. I have a 42 and I can't sit more than 7-8 feet away. Get the 55 if its a really good deal then get everything else later.  Stand > PS3 > Games > Blu Ray > 3D Glasses IMO

The first few hundred pages was truely a thread about nothing. Then all of the sudden, the new wave of thread hipsters decided to move into our thread. The thing is, we liked our thread rough and gritty. We knew everyone and we helped everyone who was apart of our community.
Now these ''people'' decided to come in and make this thread about something, forcing us out. The thread is now way too clean and the quality is ''cleaner,'' if you will. 

The thread about nothing is dying and you know what? It breaks my damn heart. Where Brooklyn at?

That's a big range 
laugh.gif
. I have a 42 and I can't sit more than 7-8 feet away. Get the 55 if its a really good deal then get everything else later.  Stand > PS3 > Games > Blu Ray > 3D Glasses IMO
Both are really good deals. I have a 40 right now I'm viewing mostly from 8 to 10 ft. I have terrible vision but the TV still puts in work when I have my glasses on and the contrast ratio difference is 15000:1 compared to 6 million:1 on the new set. I should be straight with a 50 but...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

So I told yall bout me breaking up with my girl like 50 pages back..... well not much has changed on that front
ohwell.gif

Anyways, last night I went out with me and my buddies (they are all cops, a little older than me; late 20s to mid 30s, I'm 22) and I went out with no expectations. Like these dudes are cool and all, but are weird
laugh.gif
Heck I didn't even wanna go out really
laugh.gif

The bars were DEAD last night, but I got pretty smashed and the place filled out a bit. Long story short, I met this girl, she's all over me chopping it up, shooting the **#$ and dancing the whole time, she is kinda old (28) but hot and pretty awesome,I get me and  my boys over to this girl's friends place to kick it for a bit after the bars closed. We hooked up, got her number and whatnot.

Im gonna be honest unlike all the other NTers here, idk what the hell I'm doing now
laugh.gif
Its been like 4 years since I've had to try and get a girl to go out with me. Do I call her, what do I say?? Should I text?? Or does that look immature since shes older. 

Even if I don't ever see this chick again, it feels good man. I'm %++@!%+ back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
welcome back bra!
2003_old_school_005.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my suggestion: she digs you for you... be honest with her... shoot her a text that says exactly what you just said "Its been like 4 years since I've had to try and get a girl to go out with me. Do I call her, what do I say?? Should I text??" - something along the lines of that... she will appreciate your honesty and probably be VERY attracted by it

PM pics if it works 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
 I miss you guys.

I'll be back for post 20,000.

*crawls back under my rock*

p.s.

cord15: well, I woke up to go get me a couple Xanax. And then I thought somebody was bbq'ing. I said, "Oh lord Dirtylicious, it's a fire." And then I ran out, I ain't grab no shoes or nothing. I ran for my life. And then the smoke got me. I got bronchitis! Ain't nobody got time for that.

cap: I don't go a day without thinking about you. 
tongue.gif

Wait, too creepy. 
nerd.gif
  I do miss you guys, though.

Ian: I know you'll wipe away my tears with that gentle tender of yours.
smile.gif
No Jules.

greggzzz: 5 more inches is worth it if you need to compensate.... j/k. thing is, 1 week after you buy the TV, you'll start thinking it's small. So go with bigger unless money is an issue.

rck2sactown: 28 is not old. Women hit their peak around then.

Rawex: you know what I'm sick and tired of, Rawe? I'm sick and tired of having to eke my way through threads. I'm sick and tired of not being quoted in threads. But, most of all, I'm sick and tired of never being mentioned in the NT swag list threads.

I'll tell you where we'll go. Someplace warm. A forum where the threads flow like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively post like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen the thread about nothing VOLUME TWO.

rck2sactown: 28 is not old. Women hit their peak around then.

laugh.gif
well to me it is, during school I'm used to sort of being on the average-older side of things 
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my suggestion: she digs you for you... be honest with her... shoot her a text that says exactly what you just said "Its been like 4 years since I've had to try and get a girl to go out with me. Do I call her, what do I say?? Should I text??" - something along the lines of that... she will appreciate your honesty and probably be VERY attracted by it

PM pics if it works 
devil.gif
That sounds good, but I think I'm gonna stick with calling
ohwell.gif

I'll work on pics

Grand Theft Auto taught me how to drive

Yall remember that show, The famous Jet Jackson? Randomly the guy showed up at my job today...he was looking for mini fridges.

I have to decide between a camera and shoes, I'm leaning towards camera.

I hate my summer job.

Reading f'ing Huffpost everyday is complete entertainment. Politicians run the country into the ground
with no dambs given on OUR dollar. Crazy world man.

Back
Top Bottom