the thread about nothing...

that orero cookies and cream gave me the runssss

laugh.gif
reminds me of that Seinfeld Episode

.... "ummmmm Mulva" ???

With Cellphones in this day and age its pretty easy to handle.... Ask for her number.

Then while entering the digits and say "how you spell your name again ?"
Gave her my number and told her to text me her name...she never did
laugh.gif

So my packages said "Out For delivery" 2 hours ago and now they say "Forwarded to the facility in the destination city" does this mean I'm not getting my **** today? Because I have next business day delivery but the order was placed yesterday at 11

wht's unscientific google search results indicate that you have an 87.5% chance of not recieving your package today. :\

Why do you guys hate itunes?

I hate it because it never gets the correct album artwork and is super slow. I hate it but not enough to give up my iphone.

Why do you guys hate itunes?

I hate it because it never gets the correct album artwork and is super slow. I hate it but not enough to give up my iphone.
This. I always choose manual when adding music and search for my own covers. It's a pain in the *** but at least I know I can get what I want.

whats an alternative to itunes? im planning to get away from apple on da next upgrade which is like in a year
tired.gif
People swear by MediaMonkey

I hear Tomahawk is cool too
I have media monkey, it's ok, don't use it much though. I think something is wrong with it at my work computer. Had to switch to it since they blocked itunes on my computer.

When you meet someone but you don't remember their name...then you see them more often and they remember your name but you still don't remember theirs...and you keep seeing them but it's too late to ask them what their name is because you'll feel like a .I finally found out the name of the new girl at work after two weeks because I heard someone else address her :lol:

I usually ask the chick how to pronounce her name.. (Fingers cross she got a uncommon name) however if she does have a common name.. ill ask her how to spell it because I heard/saw somebody misspelled her name.. :rofl:

Last edited:
possums ain't bout that life

not going to the beach this weekend because my friend is broke....kinda bitter....this chick wants to go down with me...but i wanted to go down to meet other chicks...so bringing her instead would be detrimental....so probably going to just stay home.
you taking the KATANA
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom