the thread about nothing...

Walking Dead kinda just killed my vibe. :rolleyes

Zombie apocalypse and we still have room to be ignorant/allow it? Kill him. He's a liability!

We're really questioning if we should chop up a zombie we already killed to live on? C'mon w/the logic. Instant delete.

laugh.gif

My night was beautiful..I'm sure y'all ain't gonna believe me but I had my 2nd 3some of my life tonight

But Srs no bromo question I was talkin to these dudes they asked me would I suck a **** for 10 million..no one would know I said I couldn't do it they thought I was crazy

I just want to commit suicide sometimes like I just can't communicate with people, I have social anxiety and am afraid to talk. Don't want to live like a loner anymore

Bra you will grow out of it...it's all mental

Your just extremely insecure....start loving yourself for you....and get rid of the rocky avy lol listen to ugk instead..preferably pimp c he'll get your mind right

Last edited:
I was with 4 guys. They met 3 girls and were talking to them and I just somehow got pushed in the back. And to avoid the awkwardness, I pretended I was on the phone with someone. Before I know it, they got their numbers and the girls were gone. I was like screw it and walked back by myself. Story of my life

My boy winged me out tonight and got this chick number. Was going to hit her up tomorrow see what's up. She kept telling my boy she was into me :pimp:

Got that Ringplus BYOSD account w/ free 300m x 50tx, I so happy guys :pimp: I wanted to try their service out

Back
Top Bottom