the thread about nothing...

i know too many girls that are 8s and 9s in pics but in real life are 2s and 3s 
roll.gif

Friendzone isnt always permanent :nerd:

Nope, but you can also dig yourself deeper if you are unaware

Both of these.

Sometimes the Friendzone is really the, "*****, get ya mind right" zone.

Definitely say something. It's the only way to know if you're really in the Friendzone.Also, In the words of Marcellus Wallace, "**** pride!!!" If you really feel that chick like that, say or do whatever that little says you need to to get that chick. You'll get over getting shot down, but the "what if" will haunt you for a loooong time.

Say something. Regret nothing.

just got into my first car accident ever... i am so shook right now. 

my dumb*** accidentally left my phone at home and my dad has my phone right now... i already know he's gonna go through all my ****. ruh roh. 

please dont tell me your dad knows your passcode on your phone...

I need the details of said accident shoyru. Is your dad going through your phone? Why would you be worried? Is it noodz? Just call it square since you caught him fapping.
the accident was a domino chain reaction really. there were four cars (me included) involved. the first car pressed on his breaks SUDDENLY, as did the two other cars in front of me. my car's front bumper got it the worst because i unfortunately was the last one. the cars in front of me were stalled and stopped already by the time i hit the person in front of me. literally i felt like it happened in less than a second. the douchebag in the first car just DROVE AWAY. 
mean.gif

i'm just worried because he doesn't know about my significant other, and that person is my wallpaper so his picture like RIGHT THERE at his face.
mean.gif
 and there's no n00dz in my phone, just uh.... conversations.
They're only words. You're 21, pops needs to learn how to let go.

Friendzone isnt always permanent
nerd.gif
Nope, but you can also dig yourself deeper if you are unaware
Both of these.

Sometimes the Friendzone is really the, "*****, get ya mind right" zone.

Definitely say something. It's the only way to know if you're really in the Friendzone.Also, In the words of Marcellus Wallace, "**** pride!!!" If you really feel that chick like that, say or do whatever that little says you need to to get that chick. You'll get over getting shot down, but the "what if" will haunt you for a loooong time.

Say something. Regret nothing.
This. But the thing is, some don't know to talk that talk to get their attention. I knew but was scared of what reaction I'd get. But I'm with you on the **** it mentality. Just say it and see where it goes.

Friendzone isnt always permanent :nerd:

True story, just drop the ego and learn to deal with rejection. That one chick I want and everyone knows it but couldn't have because she's been in a ltr, is gunning my way as soon as she starts thinking of ending it. Exception is with any fairly recent ex, they can keep that, too much emotions.

It taste like candy...

uhhhh that's a lie. 

Seriously, unless you're eating the box with a jolly rancher, or some other kind of candy. 

Back
Top Bottom