the thread about nothing...

my physics teacher is horrible, all he does is give up hand outs at the beginning of class and just says do the work 
mean.gif

as i was walking around SF this weekend i saw a pretty hipster girl sitting down on a bench, we made eye contact and smiled, she then gets up, gets in front of me and takes a selfie with me in the back, says thank you and sits back down.

no, lie i was flattered 
embarassed.gif

I don't want to get into it cause I'm sure Meth worn approve but people just didn't so remotely close to what they were supposed to

Arsenio is back!  Yeah I'm old **** y'all 
laugh.gif
Same here

Arsenio is back!  Yeah I'm old **** y'all 
laugh.gif
My boy told me this...I was like what? Arsenio?

That feels so random
laugh.gif
Still gonna watch idc. I hope it's as good as it was before
Oh my god.
frown.gif
RIP
I don't want to get into it cause I'm sure Meth worn approve but people just didn't so remotely close to what they were supposed to
I have no idea what this means

just drove by this shopping center and there's a toby keith restaurant bar/grill opening by me soon 
nthat.gif

Yo, what's a good remedy for an upset stomach?

I swear I've lost like 10 pounds today just going to the restroom

I'll try 'em, I took pepto earlier today and nothing, I just don't wanna be going to the restroom every 20 minutes at work tomorrow :lol:

Absolutely no idea why I'm feeling like this right now

any new sears stories?

Not as of late, the store's been super slow, production is low, people just don't wanna steal anymore.

Did have a dude snapping pics of an employee taking a ****, before we went in to kick the stall in he took off running all around the mall, we found him 5 minutes later running to his car.

Other than that, just another day at a failing company.

If someone told me about the Kanye/Kdot concert about a half a year ago, I would still be in Texas right now. :\

any new sears stories?

Not as of late, the store's been super slow, production is low, people just don't wanna steal anymore.

Did have a dude snapping pics of an employee taking a ****, before we went in to kick the stall in he took off running all around the mall, we found him 5 minutes later running to his car.

Other than that, just another day at a failing company.
:rofl: yea retale sucs

Back
Top Bottom