the thread about nothing...

FLOOR SEATS

tumblr_mpwc784vb21qlitzvo1_400.gif

I could live without it, I've never asked for money that I've given back EVER. My mom told me you dont do that, it is what ruins friendships. I've always lent my money out, mainly because i've always been more of a saver, so if someones going to need it I'm like why not. This was just different. 

That last part is too real though, if I knew someone who wanted to go but for some reason couldnt I would definitely see to it that they go. No lie those concerts have always been the highlights of my year no matter what else happened that year.
Nice! Happy for you man! So they were 245$? That's dope though, I know how it feels to really want to go to a concert or event badly but the funds may not be there at that time.

Last edited:

Mom dukes held me down:pimp: . GOAT Human being I swear.
You able to go to the concert now bro?
FLOOR SEATS

I feel your excitement...tomorrow i buy my Yeezus tickets

tumblr_mfc7zg5Ml11s042xio1_500.gif
NICE!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go to that too, but if I go to all three concerts I want to see I'm buying those last and sitting in the nosebleeds.

I read this and your response and thought about it. Six months and nothing? Chill. That's more than fair, but there are boundaries. Have you loaned them money often? It's things like that that can cause rifts between friends. I mean, if you didn't mind lending them money to begin with, then you can't get upset, that's how you gave it with no foresight of this happening. So I wouldn't be upset with them. My pov is to not loan them money again, since they can't pay it back on time they should know not to ask in the future. You go soft on people, and they'll always look to you with their hand out and excuses prepared. Nip it in the bud and you won't be upset. I'm confused you say on one hand you can live without the money, but you want part of it back. Which is it? If you could live without it, then you wouldn't ask for it back in this instance, or maybe I missed something, idk.  I know how you feel about Hov, but at the end of the day, you've been to six shows. There are fans of his who haven't even been to one, so in that respect consider yourself lucky. 
I could live without it, I've never asked for money that I've given back EVER. My mom told me you dont do that, it is what ruins friendships. I've always lent my money out, mainly because i've always been more of a saver, so if someones going to need it I'm like why not. This was just different. A total out of character moment for me.

That last part is too real though, if I knew someone who wanted to go but for some reason couldnt I would definitely see to it that they go. No lie those concerts have always been the highlights of my year no matter what else happened that year.

FLOOR SEATS

I could live without it, I've never asked for money that I've given back EVER. My mom told me you dont do that, it is what ruins friendships. I've always lent my money out, mainly because i've always been more of a saver, so if someones going to need it I'm like why not. This was just different. 

Nice! Happy for you man! So they were 245$? That's dope though, I know how it feels to really want to go to a concert or event badly but the funds may not be there at that time.
Yup. My first time ever being on the floor, the front row was $1500. Wish I was about that life..

Last edited:

Mom dukes held me down:pimp: . GOAT Human being I swear.
You able to go to the concert now bro?
FLOOR SEATS

I feel your excitement...tomorrow i buy my Yeezus tickets

tumblr_mfc7zg5Ml11s042xio1_500.gif

I want to go to that too, but if I go to all three concerts I want to see I'm buying those last and sitting in the nosebleeds.

Yea i want to go to his concert too but im already going to Cudi's and Kanye's...maybe nosebleeds for me...

That's a lot of bread for a Hov ticket. Glad you'd give him that. I know I wouldn't 
laugh.gif
. I hope you have a great time.

Last edited:

Yea i want to go to his concert too but im already going to Cudi's
So we're lighting money on fire now?

whats wrong with cudi bro? lol

Cant agree with you Anti-food christ

He's the reason why How to Make it in America got cancelled.

Bruh :x .....burh thats ignorant...cudi wasnt even a main character....its got cancelled due to ratings...

tumblr_meh0tbfjkp1qccunio1_500.gif

Antidope how old are you?  And since you are a saver why didnt you have money saved up?
24 and I just bought a car last Tuesday, gave a good amount to rest of my savings to the homies who were in jams and needed the money, and most importantly I dont make nearly enough money/what I think I deserve to be making.

Last edited:
This catfish is ratchet lol

feel bad for homegirl though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom