the thread about nothing...

Typed out rap battles :lol:

lamest corner of all the internet :smh:

"Keystyling" can be decent if they give you hints to catch onto the cadence. For strangers, it was best to find a verse you both knew, then structure your rhyme off of that. I guess what I'm saying is, "there used to be an art to it."

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Anyone ever read "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge"?
I would think that a large majority of people wouldve read it in high school. Its a very well known short story
Word? I never read it, but then again I was in Freshman English til 11th grade, then got kicked out to community school, then dropped out. Is it any good? Cats in my creative writing class recommended it. Thoughts?

Just finished reading "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge", that story is 
smokin.gif
. I like how the author manipulated time like that. But it wasn't like I didn't know the dude was dead. I mean, the writer did show that the thoughts flashed into his head and didn't evolve from it. I figured it was his final dream and not a memory. IDK, it was a great story though.

Was supposed to watch the floyd fight with my friend....he forgot he had a wedding to attend this weekend :rolleyes really????
Was supposed to go to the beach 2 weeks ago...friend bailed friday we were going to leave saturday morning

Was supposed to go see a house in fed hill (bmore) monday my friends room mate moved out asked me to move in i was super stoked....he emails me said i found some one else thanks though.

I seriously am about to just start doing everything by myself with 0 dambz....people stay letting me down

Morning Tan....got 4 hours of sleep last night i feel like a bag of ***** this morning

We're having a morning meeting in a tiny room , over 25 guys and one of them decides to fart, hoping that no one would smell it but it smelled bad

Don't eem want to see them gifs from last night, I'm at work, no time for quick scroll nonsense. 

Salute LOT.

Was supposed to watch the floyd fight with my friend....he forgot he had a wedding to attend this weekend
eyes.gif
really????
Was supposed to go to the beach 2 weeks ago...friend bailed friday we were going to leave saturday morning

Was supposed to go see a house in fed hill (bmore) monday my friends room mate moved out asked me to move in i was super stoked....he emails me said i found some one else thanks though.

I seriously am about to just start doing everything by myself with 0 dambz....people stay letting me down

Morning Tan....got 4 hours of sleep last night i feel like a bag of ***** this morning
Time to switch up that circle pleighboi

would TAN bone chanel if her moaning sounded like her laugh?
4edb7f281b6f11e3b6e522000a1fd512_7.jpg

I dont mind her laugh and think she has one of the prettiest smiles on TV......when shes NOT smiling doe. If shes a giggler, I'd wife.

Family Matters was trash. Hated that show, wannabe Full House with their stupid lessons at the end of every episode.

Dawg you bugging! Steve Urkel was the man!

I used to love Family Matters back in the gap, now I cant stand 3 minutes of it. :x

Back
Top Bottom