the thread about nothing...

Is it just me or does Richard seem like... well kind of a "richard" ?

I understand its a business and his money is on the line and I dunno if it just for TV but he's so financially motivated its very of off putting.

Danny the Count seem like more of a genuine classy dude...

I can see it, but he seems like a cool dude with a loud personality.

Honestly reminds me as east coast dude that's about his fun and money.

Yeah, Im sure he hams it up for the camera. I just cant help but think if he actually acts like that turnt up all the time he wouldn't have any business :lol:

Aarons def the brains behind the operation, but if he were the only one on TV I dont think the show would get very good ratings. It'd probably be really technical, slow and boring like those old do it yourself cars shows :lol:

Last edited:

Ion know about these new neighbors 2 houses down from me... they acting kind of reckless out here
what are they doing?
Being loud as a mofo, and screeching their tires all up and down the street.. i mean i'm not the one to really complain, but they going a little over board
mean.gif
. After a certain hour I'd call the cops. Snitching doesn't super cede human decency.

People complain about how social media makes their life harder yet they never delete their accounts :lol:

Fast N Loud
smokin.gif
Is it just me or does Richard seem like... well kind of a "richard" ?

I understand its a business and his money is on the line and I dunno if it just for TV but he's so financially motivated its very of off putting.

Danny the Count seem like more of a genuine classy dude...
Aaron seems like more of a **** to me. Rich lets stuff slide off his back. They are are both cool as **** to me though.

Danny is a lot like Rich they are so laid back.

Either way both shops put out amazing work and deserve to be where they are at in life. Cool dudes 
pimp.gif

Upon further inspection that picture isn't all that flattering. Her mouth look like $pitta's. But I guess as long as she swallow.
wats worse washing shoes in da kitchen sink or changing fish tank water in da kitchen sink?

Jk I love you. Tell TAN I say hello and thanks for any possible happy bday wishes that are sent my way :smile:

faded iw as told to breirng ice and didn tknow it ended up drinkin warm beers and smoking that fire

man i think im done with the jordan forum. some of them new kids in there straight up robots and get emotional cause you dont like a shoe... where they do that at?? :smh: disturbing

Back
Top Bottom