the thread about nothing...

I just realized that Nicole Scherzinger looks better than Kim K

Yup, she also could pass for Roseyln Sanchez's twin sister:
4vmuk8.jpg

-I'm becoming an extremely angry person, and I don't quite hate it yet.
-I'm working to do some pretty great things in wrestling this season.
-I'm broke as hell,it's actually kind of :frown:
I don't like the type of music but this song :smokin

The woman that I'm "serious" with, just let her know that she would never have to worry about me ever raising my voice or my hand to her. I've seen enough of that **** in my lifetime. One of my boys back home told me how he "handled" a situation with his girl. That **** disgusts me and is never appropriate. 

You've now lost all the power. Congrats.

Last edited:
I need google chrome infinite scroll to work with this new NT
clicking page numbers is for the birds.

you was the one that put me on it with yuku and clicking does suck

Hov's verse on 3 Kings :x :x :x :x especially if that was a freestyle

Last edited:
Man I've been having a tough time lately. Got accepted into PT school and declined because I realized it just wasn't what I truly want to do
that I'd be doing it for money only. Now for the past month I've been going back and forth about what I really want to do and everything that I
can see myself loving to do has no financial future whatsoever. What's a bro to do man :smh:

I can't find the trayvon martin thread but this right here...

Zimmerman insists that, contrary to what some people think, he is not a racist — "I'm not a racist and I'm not a murderer," he said; the 28-year old also claims Martin said "you're going to die tonight" before reaching for Zimmerman's gun; and Zimmerman also tells Hannity he doesn't regret the sequence of events that fateful night, including taking his gun with him.

"I feel that it was all God's plan, and for me to second guess it or judge it…" he then trailed off.

Responding to Zimmerman's comments about God, Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, remarked, "We must worship a different God. There is no way that my God wanted George Zimmerman to murder my teenage son."

Smh Zimmerman's a sick human being..Clowns over at SneakerTalk even took the colors shameful 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Man I've been having a tough time lately. Got accepted into PT school and declined because I realized it just wasn't what I truly want to do
that I'd be doing it for money only. Now for the past month I've been going back and forth about what I really want to do and everything that I
can see myself loving to do has no financial future whatsoever. What's a bro to do man :smh:

I say do what you want to do, I'm in the education field and we mine as well get paid in trident gum with the amount of money we make. Money isn't everything, well not to me. I live a pretty simple life. I love my job though, and I couldn't really see myself doing anything else. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom