the thread about nothing...

What are your favorite movies bros? I'm looking for some movies to watch over the weekend

Watch American Beauty!!!! I know the movie title seems a bit suspect but honestly it is one of the best movies I've ever seen had a little bit of everything. Bad girls, comedy, action, just all in all a great film.

can someone teach me how to post videos?
this didn't help
http://niketalk.com/t/387/nt-school-me-real-quick-video-embedding
when you bring up the post screen, if you're using rich text, you'll see source on the toolbar on the far left. click that, paste the embed code, click preview and see if it worked. no idea how to do it on the BB code joint.

American Beauty
smokin.gif

The new site's definitely growing on me, and I feel like it'll be a change for the better once I really get used to it

But I wish the emoticons would work and a lot of pics aren't working either so hopefully that gets fixed soon

Went to class in the morning and randomly put my blackberry in my back pocket. Soon as I sat on it, I feared the worst. Luckily, screen didn't crack but there was a blue horizontal line on the left side of the screen. Fast forward to 6pm and I'm in my last class for the day. There's this thick redbone in the class whom I sit next to and have been talking to since class started last Tuesday. She lives like two blocks away from me so we take the same bus home after class and I had planned to ask for her number today. Right before class ends, I'm playing with my phone and stupidly run my fingers on the screen. Tiny blue horizontal line from earlier turns into an entire white screen and I can't see anything
sick.gif
. I'm thinking plans are ruined to get this broad's number. But right before she gets off the bus, she asks me what I'm doing this weekend and thing. I tell her I don't know yet but she should give me her number and I'll holla once my phone is back working. She says sure so I pull out my notebook and have her write it down. She laughed at the whole thing cause it felt like middle school but I ain't even care.

feelsgoodman

gotta go to court tomorrow with my boy, his drunk room mate fought him last year and broke his arm and he has 40k in medical bills. i gotta bring my daughter too. it could get ugly in there so his girlfriend is just going to watch my daughter in the lobby when i testify.

just got hired on from being a temp. feels good man. starting to get my foot in the door as a traveling service man. (fixing machines)

don't think everyone has made the switch yet. one thing I'm not a fan of is that you can sign up for NT and post right away now. kinda felt it was a privilege before. don't know why.

I'm out; gotta get up for work in like 5 hours.

went to the dentist this after noon found out i have 2 small cavities thats gonna cost me 300 dollars. This **** insurance doesnt cover anything SMH

Currently in the movie theater waiting till 12:05 to watch the damn movie TDKR. feelssortagoodman

Every time "Everybody Talks" comes on....STARTED WITH A WHISSSSSSSSSSSSSPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

To embed a video click on the video button above (to the right of the button that says link)

Then simply copy the URL from the video and paste it inbetween the (video) (/video)

So it should be like:

(video) link to whatever (/video)

And if you want you can type below it to insert any comment you want to add about the video.

Last edited:
went to the dentist this after noon found out i have 2 small cavities thats gonna cost me 300 dollars. This **** insurance doesnt cover anything SMH

Damn bro.... That sucks. What kinda Insurance you got? HMO or ppo

Gonna watch it Sunday night in IMAX, can't wait

Yeah damn that seems so far away. It'll go by quick though. I like watching in imax but damn its pricey.

I need some new music. Anyone that listens to Dom Kennedy and currensy what mixtape should I get? I still have t to get watch the throne, section 80 ,nostalgia ultra , channel orange and what else should I get NT?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom